Scarguard MD Liquid 0.50 oz
About this item
- Guards against new scars forming
- Flattens and shrinks old scars
- Easy, brush-on, nearly invisible formula
- Sold Individually
About this item
A patented formulation that combines multiple technologies into a product that is easy-to-use. That is why so many doctors use this product for old, raised scars, keloids, and to help prevent scar tissue from forming after surgery or injury.
Scarguard Scarcare Bottle - 0.5 Oz
- Clinically proven: The #1 choice of plastic surgeons and dermatologists, since 2001 to help new scars and flatten and shrink old scars
- Silicone to help shrink scar tissue
- Cortisone helps reduce the irritation often associated with scarring
- Vitamin E helps in the healing process by softening and moisturizing the scar
- Fast-drying, brush on, clear liquid
- Waterproof, nearly invisible
- Can be covered by makeup
Health Concern: Scars
Warning Text: For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age (Consult a doctor); on mucous membranes. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes; use in a well ventilated area; flammable until dry. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Vitamin E, Specially-Formulated Flexible Collodion.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Silicone (12.0%), Hydrocortisone (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Vitamin E, Specially-Formulated Flexible Collodion.
Active Ingredients: Silicone 12.0%, Scar Management. Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Anti-Pruritic.
Instructions: Clean affected area with mild soap and water; dry thoroughly. Brush on twice daily. Allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact with clothing. Reapply if peeling. Children from 2-12 years of age ask a doctor. Store at 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F). Keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate.