Scanning Probe Microscopy of Soft Matter - eBook
About This Item
Well-structured and adopting a pedagogical approach, this self-contained monograph covers the fundamentals of scanning probe microscopy,
showing how to use the techniques for investigating physical and chemical properties on the nanoscale and how they can be used for a wide
range of soft materials. It concludes with a section on the latest techniques in nanomanipulation and patterning.
This first book to focus on the applications is a must-have for both newcomers and established researchers using scanning probe microscopy
in soft matter research.
From the contents:
* Atomic Force Microscopy and Other Advanced Imaging Modes
* Probing of Mechanical, Thermal Chemical and Electrical Properties
* Amorphous, Poorly Ordered and Organized Polymeric Materials
* Langmuir-Blodgett and Layer-by-Layer Structures
* Multi-Component Polymer Systems and Fibers
* Colloids and Microcapsules
* Biomaterials and Biological Structures
* Nanolithography with Intrusive AFM Tipand Dip-Pen Nanolithography
* Microcantilever-Based Sensors
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
Vladimir V. Tsukruk, Srikanth Singamaneni
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question