Customers also viewed these products
Brother DS600 Handheld Scanner
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brother DS600 Handheld Scanner:
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||600 dpi|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Product in Inches (L x W x H): 12.0 x 9.5 x 3.0 ..FROM THE PICTURE THAT YOU PROVIDE, ARE YOU SURE THAT THE WIDTH IS 9.5 INCHES? LOOKS LESS TO ME!?
- The device is 11 inches wide. It accepts regular sized printer paper. The input slot is 8.75 inches wide. Printer paper is 8.5 inches wide.by BillyChip7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is about the size of the cardboard tube in a paper towel roll.by Angela35/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- L (left to right) =11 3/8" W (front to back, feed direction) = 2" H (top to bottom) = 1 1/2" Paper feed slot is 8 5/8"by Yarc5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the scanner scans a normal piece of paper, is very small and compact and most of all it works great even with windows 8by jimmyjoe515/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 12.0x 1.5x 1.5by astro32781/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Scan one; save one. I save mine as jpeg. You might have to convert to PDF laterby BillyChip7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That all depends on your scanning software, not the scanner itself. I have a Mac, and the "Page Manager" software included would not work on my Mac. I have to use the "Image Capture" software on my computer. Once I have scanned all the pages, I select them all in my finder and click "file," "open," select all the thumbnails on the right, then click "file," "print all selected files," "PDF." "Save as PDF."by Angela38/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does you can scan pages all into one fileby jimmyjoe515/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no power cord. It plugs into the USB port on your computer.by Angela39/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This scanner connects to the computer via usb, so it does not matter what kind of voltage it is using. I have a usb charger with 110v I intend to use if my computer is not with me. if you are overseas and have a 220v usb charger it would still work, because it is the usb connection which counts.by PurpleRose18495/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $86.73 List price $99.99Save $13.26
- $119.95 Was $132.99Save $13.04
- $498.00 List price $541.36Save $43.36