Scalpicin Max Strength Scalp Itch Treatment, 1.5 Ounce
Customers also considered
- $5.29 Was $5.87Save $0.58
- $7.19 Was $7.98Save $0.79
- $6.29 Was $6.98Save $0.69
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.34 List price $18.67Save $6.33
- $2.34 Was $2.52Save $0.18
- $7.79 Was $9.99Save $2.20
- $7.36 Was $9.99Save $2.63
- $7.72 Was $9.99Save $2.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SCALPICIN Max Strength Scalp Itch Treatment - 24/1.5 oz.
Scalpicin Maximum Strength contains 1% hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid. The clear, non-greasy liquid is fast acting and easy to use. It's enhanced formula helps improve scalp condition and makes hair easier to comb. Scalpicin Maximum Strength Helps relieve Scalp Itch associated with Psoriasis, seborrheic Dermatitis, and Eczema. Get quick relief when aggravating scalp itch flares up.
- America's #1 scalp itch medicine
- Fragrance free, greaseless formula, contains Salicylic acid 3% Anti-Dandruff Liquid
- Won't interfere with the way your hair looks and feels
- Scalpicin relieves scalp itch
- Controls Dandruff
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. Flammability warning: Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or heat. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone (1%). Purpose: Anti-Itch Liquid. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40/PPG-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Instructions: Use as directed.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RE05400|
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN BOX|
|Features:||Scalpicin relieves scalp itch , Fragrance free, greaseless formula, contains Salicylic acid 3% Anti-Dandruff Liquid , Controls Dandruff , Won't interfere with the way your hair looks and feels , America's #1 scalp itch medicine|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.13 x 2.81 x 5.69 Inches|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this product Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Stop use of this product And do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product if condition worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days, unless you have consulted a doctor.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not found that it causes any hair loss...it actually stops it! I started to get itchy scalp a year ago so started to use this. I put it on after a shower/hair washing when my hair is still wet. I let it work for awhile before drying my hair. I also used it if my scalp itched at night. It STOPS the itching. But I also changed to an all natural shampoo (NO ADDITIVES, NOT CHEMICALS) from LUSH. And I stopped using hair rinse. That also helped with scalp itch!!! I still use this product once in awhile and it works. My hair is healthy, shiny and in great shape per my hairdresser.by ROMA476/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it for years and have not noticed hair loss because of it.by SMLA1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1% hydrocortisone (in a clear liquid form)by jkids51/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredient in this product is hydro-cortisone.by CommunityAnswer1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not in my experience with it.by WICKEDSISTER11/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm an 82 year old male. My hair is about 20% of what it was as a young man -- i.e., very thin. But using Scalpicin doesn't affect that one way or the other. What it does do, on these dry, cold days, is completely take away dry scalp itchiness. I love it.by Piotyr1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not affect hair loss.by CommunityAnswer1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.96 Was $10.86Save $1.90
- $5.46 Was $6.86Save $1.40
- $7.88 Was $9.52Save $1.64