I used this to spray around in the storage that had old stored clothing and shoes, and it seems to have gotten rid of the dust mites and all, that was breaking me out. I had taken a few of the boxes of clothing into the living room to take the items out and sort thru them and was getting bites there as well, so I sprayed everything down.. even the carpet.. and it seems to have controlled it. I will certainly keep this product around ! There is a slight smell that leaves very quickly.
About This Item
Key Features: Sawyer Products SP649 Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 12-Ounce
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Insect-killing repellent for your clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes; as effective as 100 percent DEET
- Lasts up to 6 weeks (or 6 washings); will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear
- Odorless after drying; ideal for use while hunting, hiking, backpacking, and for adventure travel
- 12-ounce trigger spray, EPA recommended dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit (an outfit is a shirt, pants, and socks)
Active Ingredients: NA
Instructions: For best results, follow instructions completely
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.25 x 2.25 x 8.75 Inches
A must have for the woods.
This type of tick repellant is great and it works great, follow the directions carefully, I use it every time im in the woods, no type of critter will be on you at all, and it last up to 45 days in your clothing, place your clothing in zip seal storage bags to extend the effect and to protect your surroundings at home. I only put on my hunting clothing before I enter the woods and remove them when im done and put them back in the storage bags, so they dont get contaminated with surrounding scents and vice versa.
Good protection against ticks!
I sprayed this on my pants cuffs and socks when I knew I was going into an area where there would be ticks, and I didn't get any at all. Ordinarily, working in that same area, I always get ticks. I have used this several times since then with the same effect. I'm very happy with the results.
I have used this product for several years and I think it works great and does just what it claims to do. It also allows me to use less bug repellent product directly on my skin.
But one bottle does not last long. U need at least 2 bottles. Used it for mu sons boyscout camp trip to AZ. Dont know if it did help him with keeping of the bugs etc but he Said he didnt see any.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question