Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
This Sawyer Products Permethrin Insect Repellent comes in a convenient aerosol, and it can be used on clothing, tents and other outdoor equipment. This product not only repels insects, it actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites and more than 55 other types of insects on contact. The active ingredient, Permethrin, is a synthetic molecule similar to pyrethrum, which comes from the Chrysanthemum flower. When applied to clothing, the premium Sawyer Permethrin clothing insect repellent binds to the fabric eliminating the risk of over-exposure to the skin. This spray is odorless when dry, and it will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces or your outdoor gear. The special formula is also effective against ticks that carry Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. A single application lasts through six washings, or 42 days of UV exposure, so you can keep your tent and clothing protected.
Sawyer Products Permethrin Premium Clothing Insect Repellent, 9-oz Aerosol:
- Aerosol spray for easy application
- Effective through 6 washings or 42 days of UV exposure
- Odorless when dry
- Sawyer clothing insect repellent, 9-oz aerosol, is for use on clothing, tents and other gear
- Will not harm fabrics
- Will not harm or melt gear
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Not only repels insects, kills some insects on contact:
- More than 55 other kinds of insects
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SP602|
|Features:||Permethrin Aerosol 9oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.25 x 9.38 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. what is percentage of the active ingredient in Sawyer premium insect repellent Walmart No. 551363965?
- 0.5% Permethrin.by Sawyer Support Team8/9/2016Written by a verified representative from Sawyer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If this comes in direct contact with your skin you need to wash it with soap and water. This product is not desiged to be on your skin.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not difference in the products. One can should be sufficient. Be sure to treat the sheets and pillow cases in a well ventilated area.by Sawyer Support Team6/17/2016Written by a verified representative from Sawyer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?