Bought this spray to use on myself and 6 year old up in the Utah mountains! My son came home from 3 days of camping with no bites! We also used long shirts and pants for protection, but mostly used this on our shoes and clothes.
About This Item
Key Features: Sawyer Products SP574 20% Picaridin Insect Repellent, Continous Spray, 4-Ounce
- Safe for use on the whole family, long-lasting insect and tick repellent spray deters a wide variety of pests — up to 12 hours against mosquitoes and ticks and up to 8 hours against flies, gnats, and chiggers
- Fragrance-free topical insect repellent with 20% Picaridin — more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET; repels disease-spreading ticks (Lyme, tick-borne encephalitis) and mosquitoes (West Nile, Dengue, and Zika viruses), chiggers, and more
- Very comfortable to wear on your skin, it's ideal for all your outdoor adventures, from camping, backpacking, hunting, and fishing to backyard BBQs, sporting events, days at the park, and more
- Non-greasy; dries quickly and won't damage plastics or synthetic coatings — safe for use on clothing, backpacks, watches, sunglasses, fishing line, firearm finishes, and more; 4-oz Bag-on-Valve (BOV) can; sprays evenly in any orientation
- Top rated bug repellent by WireCutter/New York Times (May, 2020); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Permethrin tick and insect repellent spray for clothing and gear
Instructions: Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children. Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Repels listed mosquitos and ticks for up to twelve house. Hold 4 to 6 inches away from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Avoid over-application of this product. Do not apply to the hands of small children. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly on face. Apply on face first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Frequent reapplication and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness. Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Reapply every 12 hours. Do not exceed two applications per day.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.00 x 2.00 x 7.00 Inches
The spray is extremely effective and doesn't have an intense smell like the other brands. It is the only insect repellent that I will use.
Wonderful product but didn't work well on gnats
No smell once dry, works
No smell once dry, works as well or better than deet.
I would recommend this repellent. Not all that grease and it protects.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question