DO NOT PUBLISH Savage 19666 Specialty Model 42 Over/Under Shotgun, 22 Long Rifle/410 Gauge, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Savage Model 24 was an affordably-priced over-under combination gun manufactured for decades. When Savage pulled the plug a near-constant clamor of die-hard fans has convinced Savage to bring the combination gun back with a different design. Now it is the Model 42. The barrels are blued with a black synthetic stock. They are available in .22 LR over 410 or 22 WMR over 410.
Savage 19666 Specialty Model 42 Over/Under Shotgun, 22 Long Rifle/410 Gauge, Black:
- Hunting shotgun
- Action: over/under
- Gauge: 22 long rifle/410 gauge
- Barrel length: 20"/21"
- Chamber: 2.5"
- Stock: synthetic
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19666|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||49.00 x 8.25 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yeapby TheLongRanger4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, according to the manufacturers website.by dba12311/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It will shoot 2 1/2 - 3" ammo. No slugs.by KavemanKurt11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dual barrel 22lr on top and 410 on bottom.by TheLongRanger9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One barrel is .22 L.R. other is .410 shotgunby dba12312/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This weapon has individual barrels, one in .410 and one in .22, and they are mounted over/under.by AmmoJohn11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure in a survival situation or if you are very close 410 buckshot will do the trick. But 22lr can kill anything on earth with a good shot, but it would require perfect placement on target. It is illegal to shoot deer and most other large game with a 22, It simply does not have to power to regularly dispatch a large critter in a humane way.by TheLongRanger11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if your close enough to use the .410 with a rifled slugby dba12311/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?