Iâve had this instant pot for several weeks now and I love it! It looks great which is a plus since I have no room for it in my cabinets so itâs on my counter top. I use it most nights for dinner because it is so easy to cook with and thereâs only one pot to wash! I was a little late to the instant pot game but Iâm so glad I finally got one. Iâve had no issues with mine, but I will definitely order more sealing rings as they do hold odor
The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 6 Qt Vintage Floral 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Works as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute/Browning and Warmer
- Micro-processor controls 12 programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Multigrain and Slow Cook
- 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe and eliminates health concerns regarding non-stick coating
- 3 temperature settings for saute and slow cooker functions, 24-hour delayed start timer, virtually silent with no heat or steam emitted during cooking
About This Item
Instant Pot Pioneer Woman LUX60 Vintage Floral 6 Qt 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute, Steamer, and Warmer:
- Cooks many foods including cheesecake, eggs and vegetables
- Stainless-steel lid
- Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot and steam rack with no chemical coatings
- Lid, inner pot and rack are dishwasher safe
- Easy one-touch controls
- Up to 24 hour start delay
- Automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours
- Virtually silent with no heat or steam emitted during cooking
- 6-in-1 programmable pressure cooker stores and remembers previous settings
No features description available
The Pioneer Woman
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.00 x 16.00 x 16.00 Inches
Great for everything.
I bought this from walmart a year ago and wanted to test this completely before I reviewed. This product is wonderful. It works for stews, meatballs, and even desserts. My favorite is making brownies in it. Who could think you can make desserts in an instant pot? The buttons are still good and easy to read. With proper care, this product will last! The design is beautiful. This product is worth the spurge.
Pioneer Woman had to be different.
I have enjoyed my original Instant Pot so much, that when I did my kitchen over in Pioneer Woman decor, I jumped at getting a pretty IP that matched. It works well, but I guess Pioneer Woman just had to be different, the controls look to be the same at first glance but is not. There is a slight learning curve as for the controls, it doesn't have the obvious pressure cooking choices. All cooking has to be picked from the pre-programmed modes. The time can be adjusted and level of cooking (low, medium, high) can be adjusted...if you do it quickly. You have about 10 seconds to set all the controls before it just pops in to default and starts cooking. The vent seal for some stupid reason has three positions, have to be very diligent on setting it. You can turn it off and start the controls over again, so not entirely stuck. Also, of course Walmart only gave me one option of color for the IP, yet there were more choices in the store a week later. Walmart has changed their return policy and I decided to just keep the IP that came as opposed to trying to deal with them over an online purchase.
I was a little frustrated
I purchased this and from the start it was defective. I finally contacted Instapot and they are sending me a new one but the hoops you have to jump through to get are ridiculous. I didnt have to answer questions or take poictures to purchase this instant pot. Seems like overkill, just authorize a refund and send me another one..should have been that simple.
I was so excited to get this pot home and use it. I buy a TON of Pioneer Woman items - my kitchen is covered. As soon as I opened the box and got everything out, I noticed this HUGE dent in the side of the pot. There is no way to fix it. For the price, you would think there would be better quality control on items like this. Was not a returned and put back on the shelf item and thereâs absolutely no damage to the box. I will be returning this tomorrow and its doubtful that I will be buying another from Walmart in the future.