Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk in Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- from $118.37
- from $150.64
- Rollback$101.04 Was $129.00Save $27.96
- $58.61 Was $76.04Save $17.43
- Rollbackfrom $44.88
- $151.38 Was $159.86Save $8.48
- from $217.91
- Rollbackfrom $76.94
- from $102.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add an elegant touch to almost any room while you turn a corner into a home office. This Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk is the perfect piece to take your space from good to great. With country roots and contemporary soul, Shoal Creek's inviting, casual appearance offers a stylish alternative to the traditional work space. The warm, satiny finish is accented with soft nickel-finish drawer pulls in a distinctive, updated shape. The flip-down molding reveals slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf for extra convenience, and tapered legs and sculpted drawer and door edges confirm this design's country origin. The warm, casual appearance hides a heart built for technology. Each piece is designed with appropriate cable management, and correctly dimensioned with storage for everything from files to media.
Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk, Jamocha Wood:
- Warm, casual style
- Flip-down molding reveals slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf
- Metal runners and safety stops
- Small drawer with patented T-lock assembly system
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Soft nickel-finish pulls
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembly required
- Di Sauder Shoal Creek Computer Desk dmensions: 47.165"W x 19.449"D x 30.276"H
- Model# 409936
See all desks on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Color:||Brown , Other|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||Wood , Wood Composite|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||410416|
|Features:||Keyboard Tray , Drawer , Closed Storage , Keyboard Trays|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.45 x 47.16 x 30.28 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 14 1/2 deep and 25" wide then the face of it folds out flat and it is 25 " wide by 4 1/2 deep!by Laura5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The keyboard tray is 19 " deep by 24 3/8 " wide. I have both my keyboard and a mouse with a 6" square mouse pad side by side on the tray.by barikak4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard is 25" wide and a4.5 " deep. It will hold a keyboard.by Starababa23/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard tray is pretty wide, 25 1/2 x 4 1/2"; I have a newer HP keyboard that is 18", so I have plenty of room for that plus a big mouse pad.by Jancal24/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keyboard n mouse fits just fine. I wfh. But the right drawer didnt fit all the way inside for me.by cooldeep4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24.75'' x 19'' (width x depth) Both my standard Dell keyboard and mouse fit fine. However, the width is just big enough to fit my keyboard and mouse perfectly and there is no extra room (width-wise).by KidInCollege3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the keyboard shelf are 24 3/8" w. x 14 1/2" d.by Sauder1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The maximum usable height is 24 1/2 inches.by barikak5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, with the keyboard panel attached, the file drawer would be too tall for it by about an inch. If you wanted to forego the keyboard panel you could leave it off when assembling & put your keyboard on top of desk (plenty of top room) to fit the file cabinet, or maybe just lay it on top of the cabinet if there's room; another idea would be to glue on casters to the base of the legs which are 1x1" square, that would certainly give you the height for your file cabinet.by Jancal23/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 28" cabinet will not fitby Oldiesarebest6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height from the keyboard shelf to the floor is 24 3/4" h.by SauderSupportTeam4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,brownby mfeee4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not black, it is wood colored.by stephinwa4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jamocha Wood is a dark chocolate brown color.by Sauder11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $102.50
- Rollbackfrom $76.94
- Rollbackfrom $100.60
- from $79.00
- Rollbackfrom $239.99