Customers also viewed these products
- $162.48 Was $167.51Save $5.03
- from $131.25
- from $537.97
- from $149.99
- Rollbackfrom $81.25
- from $93.13
- from $72.50
Sauder Harbor View Collection Twin Headboard, Antique White
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$88.87 List price $238.48Save $149.61
- Reduced Price$135.32 List price $284.48Save $149.16
- Reduced Price$122.88 List price $272.15Save $149.27
- Reduced Price$129.27 List price $278.48Save $149.21
- Reduced Price$111.09 List price $260.48Save $149.39
- $196.84 Was $210.88Save $14.04
- Reduced Price$122.85 List price $272.12Save $149.27
- Reduced Price$309.68
- Reduced Price$128.71 List price $277.93Save $149.22
- Reduced Price$194.05 List price $288.00Save $93.95
- Reduced Price$115.49 List price $264.84Save $149.35
- Reduced Price$144.42 List price $293.48Save $149.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From Sauder's Harbor View collection, a louvered-style headboard that attaches to most twin-sized beds. Features solid wood finials.
- Attaches to most twin-sized beds
- Solid wood finials and louver-accented panel
- Engineered wood with laminate finish
- Assembly required
- Available online only
- Shipped with protective packaging for damage-free arrival
- Model: 158021
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||158021|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.61 x 4.65 x 50.83 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a lot of assembly required....many pieces and very heavy. Had to get my husband to help me finish it.by Annie78901/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are lots of screws, directions are good. Everything lined up great for me. I first laid it out as each instruction show, step by step, seperarting the screws per illistration, then began putting together. It is very heavy and awkward at times (because I did by myself) but came together very nicely. I am very happy with this purchase.by GGTG6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- alot,get out your drill,nothing is assembled,took about 35 minutesby brookay8/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are approximately 12 pieces to put together. Having 2 people to do it is helpful, as it is heavy (72 lbs), as is having an electric drill with a phillips screwdriver head.by ColoradoGal5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just the headboardby runnermc8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will need to buy a frameby Halsey238/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $16.97
- $230.69 Was $246.84Save $16.15
- Rollback$29.99 Was $39.99Save $10.00
- from $59.00
- Reduced Price$120.14 List price $269.44Save $149.30