Customers also considered
- Reduced Pricefrom $111.91
- $38.24 List price $57.99Save $19.75
- $19.99 Was $23.97Save $3.98
- Reduced Price$49.99 List price $71.41Save $21.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience luxurious softness and soothing relaxation with the Satin Smooth JBPB10C Paraffin Wax Spa. Simply add up to 6 lbs of paraffin wax to create your own spa treatment at home. This paraffin wax hand spa is also a useful tool in a professional setting. The basin is large enough to accommodate feet, hands or elbows comfortably. A thermostat offers complete temperature control. Feet at the base of the unit provide ample stability, and it comes with a secure-fit lid. Other features include a ready light and on/off button. Soft colors add a spa-appropriate feel. This Satin Smooth Paraffin Wax Spa does not come with wax.
Satin Smooth JBPB10C Paraffin Wax Spa:
- Thermostatically-controlled heating unit
- Holds 6 lbs of paraffin wax
- Paraffin wax hand spa also accommodates feet or elbows comfortably
- On/off button
- Large tub
- Ready light
- Secure-fit lid
- Stable feet
- Muted colors on exterior
- Wax not included
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 11.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They recommend that you purchase the spa paraffin wax, but I read that one reader purchases regular paraffin wax that is used in canning from the grocery store and adds some mineral oil to it for the smoothing effect. I like the regular spa wax though because you can purchase it with odors such as lavender, peach or just plain for about $6 a pound and use it over and over.by aw07547/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- all the wax is the same and no liner is needed in the heating unit, just the cover for your hands or feet.by southca61911/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sally Beauty has a good selection of paraffin waxes. Both gigi and jilbere brands. They have scented waxes for different uses: moisturizing, improves elasticity, etc. They're around $6-$7 per pound. They go on sale sometimes too.by An anonymous customer11/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fortunately this one comes w/wax. Maker sure you hold onto it. Put it back in after each use. Just make sure the area you dip is clean. It's hard to find and expensive when u do. As far as liners, don't waste your money. Try wal-mart bags or any other plastic and if you are doing your hands, slide them into a oven mitt for added benefit of keeping the wax as warm as possible for as long as possible.by Mommie2Belle11/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't always use my liners. If I am watching tv, I just keep my hands elevated so I won't get the wax dirty, so I can re-use the wax. I would use wax made just for the hot wax spa units. Don't have to be the same name.by OBXdreaming11/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Any good parrifin made for this purpose will do. You don't need any liner in the unit but plastic sleeves to wrap around the dipped area is helpful.by bobD3411/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they haved the refills at walmart for a realy good price and only need to refill what you have used, they and in 4 pieces.by jacque135711/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on where you order it from. My unit did come with an initial supply of wax. But some units do not come with any parafin.by aw07548/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I got mine at the local grocery in canning supplies.by queenieteacher9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not in this unitby bobD349/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None included.by jwmtwo8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but at the price it should come with 20 liners a least.by armygrand9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wax is included.by Trisha699/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is about 110 degrees. It is a little warm the first time you dip, but after that it isn't too hot.by aw07547/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very unscientifically using the meat thermometer I trust on the Thanksgiving turkey , I get 125 degrees Fby justalittle10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It heats to about 135 degrees, so I have to wait for the wax to cool before using. 125 is comfortable.by Teddywi6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 123-235 F is what it saysby Mommie2Belle6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The temperature reaches above useable levels. I enjoy 104 temps for hot tub and 110 for baths but this was so hot i couldn't use it.by queenieteacher6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $38.24 List price $57.99Save $19.75
- $128.99 Was $139.99Save $11.00
- Rollback$35.95 Was $64.99Save $29.04
- Reduced Price$91.79 List price $120.00Save $28.21