Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread, 20.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White.
- 8g of whole grain.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- A two slice serving provides as much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
- Per 2 slice serving:130 calories.
- 0g sat fat, 0% DV.
- 250mg sodium, 10%DV.
- 3g sugars.
- Sara Lee is a registered trademark of Sara Lee TM Holding LLC used under license.
- Families love Sara Lee Soft & Smooth made with whole grain white bread.
- Kids love its soft texture and mild flavor.
- Parents love that it has whole grain.
- Calcium, fiber and no artificial colors or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup.
- How did something so yummy, get so nutritious?
- Whole Grain.
- 8g or more per serving.
- Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
- Bread is a low fat, cholesterol free food 0 grams of trans fat per serving.
- We are committed to providing you with quality products and welcome your questions and comments.
- Call 1-800-984-0989, Consumer Relations Department.
- "When writing, please include the "Best By" date and coding as well as the bar code and numbers.
- All rights reserved.
Warning Text: Made in a bakery that may also use milk and tree nuts.
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Vitamin Blend (Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid), Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Datem, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Grain Vinegar, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodate, Cornstarch.
Instructions: Our bakery products retain their best quality if stored at room temperature.For best results, please use by date on package.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4