Customers also viewed these products
- from $33.59
- from $84.98
Sanyo 6.5 Cu.Ft. Kegerator, Silver
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$569.73 List price $778.09Save $208.36
- Reduced Price$1,819.99 List price $2039.99Save $220.00
- Reduced Price$543.27 List price $900.00Save $356.73
- Reduced Price$1,299.99 List price $1459.99Save $160.00
- Reduced Price$1,362.84 List price $1517.99Save $155.15
- Reduced Price$1,299.99 List price $1379.99Save $80.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Need a great way to quickly chill beer for a party, BBQ or backyard event? The Sanyo Keg Cooler in Silver is a full size beer Kegerator with an attractive silver cabinet door designed for home use. The bright chrome guard rail protects mugs and glasses from sliding off while you're pouring brews. Strong swivel casters give this unity easy rolling portability — you can move it from room to room without hassle. The quiet and energy efficient design ensures quiet operation without a drain on the power bill. Plus, this silver Kegerator comes with a cleaning kit and beer FAQ guide for enthusiasts, home brewers, and everyone in between.
Sanyo Keg Cooler 6.5 Cu. Ft. in Silver:
- 4 rolling casters for easy portability — move the Kegerator from room to room without hassle
- Complete CO2 tap system with cleaning kit and beer FAQ guide for enthusiasts, home brewers and everyone in between
- Beer Kegerator holds up to half-barrel keg (approximately 6.5 cu. ft.)
- UL approved
- Pressure regulator
- Pressure gauge
- Draft arm
- Sankey type keg tapper
- Sanyo Keg Cooler is available in Silver
- Sanyo Keg Cooler dimensions: 23 5/8"W x 37"H x 25"D (excluding tap)
|Capacity:||6.5 cu ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BC1206S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.00 x 25.00 x 36.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Basically same made both I think are made by Sanyo.by Sanyoman10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't used the Danby in my home, although a friend has one and likes his - however, he needed to make some modifications to his in order to keep the tower cold - he also complains that his Danby never keeps the beer cold enough but he "Has draft beer" and he's happy. My Sanyo is AWESOME - assembles incredibly easy - no need for ANY modifications whatsoever - just had to mess with the pressure of the C02 tanks a bit to get it right. But I have ice-cold beer on draft from the first pour to the last! AWESOME unit. In my humble opinion, definitely worth the bit of extra money for the Sanyo. Also, the Sanyo is 6.5 Cu in which means it will take the Coors Lite "Larger size" keg as well as any others you may happen across.by Danthebassist11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 for sure probably not 3by Sanyoman8/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Co2 bottle fits inside with full size keg and it comes with 2 plastic runways that help you slide a fresh keg inside it with minimal lifting, the only problem is that the machine is on rolling casters and it tends to move around on you when loading the fresh kegs. Hope this helps...by kelcp8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?