Consider these popular products
- $999.99 List price $1299.99Save $300.00
Sanyo 50" Class Plasma HDTV with Digital Tuner, DP50747
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sanyo 50\" Plasma Hdtv W/digital Qam T
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have been told to never purchase a Plasma as they do not last but a couple of years. The recommendations have always been an HDTV. Why?
- I researched this when we got ours and decided the price was too good to pass up. the others were quite a bit higher priced. But ours has been working well for over about 3 years now.by n4icu12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine lasted 2.5 years (approx.)...I know what part needs to be replaced, but, can't get part...read somewhere on the internet that the part isn't made anymore. The problem I'm having is the exact same problem that many, many people have...screen is black and no sound...do some research on it...you'll see what I'm talking about.by EKMA3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are always cons to any purchase, the typical cons on Sanyo Plasma Televisions are, they will emit a slight more heat compared to a LCD and they have a possibility to burn an image on the screen, if a still picture is left on the screen for a period of time, 10 to 15 mins, but they do have screen rotation built in to reduce the burned images and they also have an adjustment in the menu to fix slightly burned screens. The biggest issue when comparing a Plasma to a LCD is that not a lot of people own them and myths about them. Hope this helps you out when making your next purchase.by Sanyo0112/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VGA cable long enough to to reach. You will probably want a switch box to keep from unplugging cables if you are keeping your local monitor next to your computer.by n4icu9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your computer has a DVI video output you can use a DVI to HDMI cable, or get a DVI to HDMI adapter for the computer and connect it with a regular HDMI cable.by An anonymous customer1/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Several, but we put a swithbox on it for the other stuff we connect to it. 3 Video inputs, 1 VGA input, 3 HDMI inputs, Antenna F-59 and USB portby n4icu9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This TV has 3 HDMI inputs, 1 composite video input (S-Video or RCA cable), and 2 component video inputs (Y.Pb,Pr). It also has analog and digital audio outputs.by An anonymous customer10/11/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?