Great 2 player game for my wife and I. Also a great game to play with my 7 and 9 year old.
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
- Santorini is a strategy-based board game that’s exhilarating and intellectually challenging! Play together and make family game night even more fun!
- Race to build your way to the top of a stack of blocks! Use builder pieces and move one space in any direction.
- Each player is dealt a God Card to be used strategically. When you find yourself in a tight spot, break or bend the rules!
- Play against an opponent or team up and play two against two.
- Includes: 22 Bottom Blocks, 18 Middle blocks, 14 Top Blocks, 18 Domes, 6 Builders, 30 God Cards, 1 Play Board, 1 Decorative Cliff, 1 Instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Spin Master Games
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Spin Master Ltd
8 to 13 years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 2.00 x 10.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Love this game
Quick and easy game to play... with add variation
This is a quick an easy game to play. It has several ways to play in fact the instruction have you play what I would call the base Game. the god cards add in extra powers/moves that change up the game play and make in interesting. Definitely fun as a team vs team game.
Santorini - fast and fun game for 2 players
My wife and I picked this game out, a great one to include in the board game cabinet! Each game can be played in 5-10 minutes. The basic strategy and gameplay is a mix between Checkers and Connect Four. The "God cards" changes the strategy in a way that is not too complex for beginners, and makes the game fun to replay over and over. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a new board, especially those who were turned off by more complex board games.
Super fun two player game!
SUPER fun two player game with so many variations! It's a quick, easy game that has a surprising amount of strategy (while still being simple) that it's never going to get boring. Highly recommend! A lot of review and videos on YouTube say that this is really a two player game only, and we'd have to agree after playing it .
Gorgeous AND fun!
Wow. I absolutely LOVE this game. At first it seems overly simple: move and place a block. But those moves quickly involve thoughtful consideration and prediction about what your opponent will do next. After your first few games add in a special asymmetric ability for each player and you've got the most unique and BEAUTIFUL two-player game on the shelf. It only takes a minute to learn and a few minutes to play — and then we played over and over and over again. Some of the abilities aren't balanced well against each other, but it's very intuitive and easy to avoid. Absolutely gorgeous on the table, like a mini replica of the Greek island. Highly, highly recommended!
My daughter had played this game at a friend's house and really liked it. I ordered it as a Christmas gift, and she loves playing with it. The only "problem" was that it was delivered in a ridiculously large box.
Easy and fun game.
We really like this game. It's easy for the kids but still a fun little challenge for the adults.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question