Check out these related products
- $19.50 List price $26.00Save $6.50
- $14.00 Was $15.40Save $1.40
- $14.26 List price $24.00Save $9.74
- $10.05 List price $15.00Save $4.95
- $14.80 List price $26.00Save $11.20
- $16.78 List price $26.00Save $9.22
- $13.07 Was $19.98Save $6.91
Consider these popular products
- $13.88 List price $18.99Save $5.11
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $11.03 List price $17.00Save $5.97
- $12.21 List price $16.99Save $4.78
- $138.86 List price $165.45Save $26.59
- $93.05 List price $97.95Save $4.90
- $168.42 List price $189.00Save $20.58
- $14.40 Was $15.29Save $0.89
- $20.16 List price $24.99Save $4.83
- $10.86 List price $18.99Save $8.13
- $15.67 List price $21.00Save $5.33
- $252.77 List price $271.67Save $18.90
- $13.93 List price $18.00Save $4.07
- $121.41 Was $137.71Save $16.30
- $92.23 List price $103.50Save $11.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Pgw, 2013, ISBN13 9780802126085, ISBN10 0802126081
Thomas H. Cook offers one of his most compelling novels ever in "Sandrine's Case," in which a college professor falls in love with his wife all over again...while on trial for her murder.
Samuel Madison always wondered what Sandrine saw in him. He was a meek, stuffy doctorate student, and she a brilliant, beautiful, bohemian with limitless talents and imagination. On the surface their relationship and marriage semed perfectly tranquil: jobs at the same small, liberal arts college, a precocious young daughter, a home filled with art and literature, and trips to some of the world's most beautiful cities and towns. And then one night Sandrine is found dead in their bed and Samuel is accused of her murder.
As the truth about their often tumultuous relationship comes to light, Samuel must face a town and media convinced of his guilt, a daughter whose faith in her father has been shaken to its core, and astonishing revelations about his wife that make him fall in love with her for a second time. A searing novel about love lost and rediscovered, from one of our greatest chroniclers of the human heart.
|Number of Pages:||341|
|Author:||Cook, Thomas H.|
|Publication Date:||August, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.