Consider these popular products
- $135.00 List price $198.00Save $63.00
- $199.99 List price $298.00Save $98.01
- $379.99 List price $549.99Save $170.00
- $269.00 List price $348.00Save $79.00
- $679.00 List price $849.00Save $170.00
- $999.99 List price $1299.99Save $300.00
- $499.99 List price $899.99Save $400.00
- $999.99 List price $1099.99Save $100.00
UN46C5000 46" LED-LCD TV
About this item
About this item
Samsung 5000 UN46C5000 46" LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - ATSC - 1920 x 1080 - 20 W RMS - Direct LED - 4 x HDMI - USB - Ethernet
Samsung 46" LED HDTV:
- Full HD 1080p resolution
Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution
- The Samsung 46" LED-LCD HDTV, UN46C5000 has an ultra slim design
Stunning ultra slim depth includes the tuner
- Touch of Color
The 60Hz Samsung 46" 1080p HDTV combines texture and color that can complement any room
- Built-in digital tuner
No external box needed; everything you need to start watching your favorite digital channels is built right in
- Ultra Clear Panel
Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail and vibrant colors
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail
- Exceeds Energy Star Standards
Remarkably energy-efficient, The Samsung 46" LED HDTV uses up to 50 percent less energy than the latest Energy Star specifications
Sync up your entire household; a wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using your remote
- ConnectShare Movie
Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via your remote
- The Samsung 46" LED HDTV has a game mode
Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your game
The Samsung 46" LED HDTV delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the genuine stereo sound
- 2010 LinkStick
Connect the Samsung 46" LED HDTV wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adapter eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires
- The 60Hz Samsung 46" 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI inputs
Make it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component
- 45.9"screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
|Backlight Type:||Direct LED|
|Series Title:||5 Series|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 4 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) Audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) 1 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) Audio line-out Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) , LAN , VGA (HD-15)|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Original Languages:||English, French, Spanish|
|Maximum Contrast Ratio:||3,000,000:1|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UN46C5000QFXZA|
|Features:||Closed Caption , Picture in Picture|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.60 x 38.70 x 24.80 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- The HDMI cables do not come with tv, I would recommend the 6 foot cables that are on sale in Walmart.com website for $9.99. For hi def I would use HDMI cable. But if you subscribe to cable tv or Dish network they will give you the standard cable to connect with.by KmT8131/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For the easiest hook up & best picture quality, I purchased and HDMI cable.by Harikaraoke1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Samsung doesn't supply the necessary cables. I needed 2 HDMI cables, one from STB, one from BD-C6500 and an optical cable from the TV to my audio system.by golfeng12/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hz is an abbreviation for the term hertz. The measurement in hertz is in cycles. The measurement in this case refers to the "refresh rate" or "frame rate". This simply means that the image that is produced on the screen is cycling x-number of times a second. For example if you're inquiring about an HDTV that indicates a 60HZ refresh rate, it is referring to the the image displayed "refreshing" itself 60 times a second.by Preacher20081/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The refresh rate is 60Hz.by Wjwader9/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- 60Hz is it's refresh rateby An anonymous customer11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how close you are going to be to the TV. If your more than 5-6' away, you will be fine with the 3 mil 60 hertz. closer, you may want to get the other. The reason being is that your limited to what the human eye detects. At certain distances there is no difference, so why pay more?by rjred512/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a purely subjective comparison. Some users may like the higher contrast, while others may like the higher Hz. Here are some definitions of these technologies. The Hz of an image is the frequency of the signal that is being sent to the TV. Although in this case, the term also refers to the frames per second the image is displayed at. A 60Hz image is shown at 60 FPS, and a 120Hz image is shown at 120 FPS. The more frames per second, the smoother the motion (especially for fast action sports or movies) and the more of the signal you will see. Contrast is the measurement of the luminance of the individual pixel in the off state to the on state. The higher the number, theoretically, the better the picture. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung11/26/2010Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?