About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung Intensity III Cell Phone:
Sound and Music:
- MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/WMA player
- Vibration alerts
- Verizon Tones
- Voice commands
- Create and manage playlists
- MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards
- 1000 entry phone directory
- Bluetooth v.3.0 with A2DP, EDR
- 2 megapixel camera
- Video capable
- Opera Browser
- MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- Enhanced social networking capabilities
- Media Center
- VZ Navigator
- Alarm Clock, World Clock, Calculator, Stop Watch, Notepad, Calendar
- Text to Speech
- Fake Call
- 4.41" x 2.12" x 0.57"
- Talk Time: Up to 300 min
- Stand-by Time: Up to 300 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 1000mAh
- 2.4" TFT LCD screen
- Resolution: 240 x 320
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Threaded view SMS and MMS
- Email and Push Email
|Memory Card Type:||MicroSD|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Verizon|
|Size:||0.5"L x 2.5"W x 4.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NSCHU485|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x USB|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||2 Megapixel|
|Talk Time:||5 hours|
|Features:||Bluetooth , QWERTY Keyboard , Music Player , Camera , Full Web Browsers|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this phone doesn't need a data packageby douglas491/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in this Samsung Cell Phone. Although I do not have the information you requested, a dedicated Wal-Mart Wireless representative may be able to assist you better with this question. Unfortunately, since I do not have access to Wal-Mart’s inventory system, nor am I affiliated with any US Service Providers, I cannot provide any additional information on carrier policies or contracts. However, a Wal-Mart Wireless representative should have all of the information you require to make your cell phone purchase. Please click on the “Help” link at the top of the page for more details. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung11/1/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for the question. Although I cannot provide any additional information on service issues; this question would be best asked of a dedicated Wal-Mart representative or a Samsung Support representative (please refer to your manual for contact information). -MrSamsungby MrSamsung2/12/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Intensity 3 is slightly smaller than the Intensity 2, has a 3.5mm headphone jack, offers a newer version of Bluetooth, and a better camera (2.0MP) with video recording. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung3/24/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $679.99
- $59.99 Was $69.99Save $10.00
- $89.40 List price $189.99Save $100.59
- $359.00 List price $499.99Save $140.99
- from $531.89
- from $17.99