Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$444.99 List price $634.00Save $189.01
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.95
- Reduced Price$35.00 List price $47.39Save $12.39
- Reduced Price$80.90 List price $105.30Save $24.40
SAMSUNG HW-FM45 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung Hw-Fm45 Sound Bar allows you to enhance your TV experience with rich, dynamic sound and a high-performance subwoofer. Wirelessly connect the sound bar to your TV and subwoofer or effortlessly stream music from other devices. It includes built-in stereo speakers and is Bluetooth compatible. The subwoofer sound bar gives you the sound experience you want right from the comfort of your home.
Samsung Hw-Fm45 Sound Bar:
- 280W (80W x 2) + 120W
- Samsung sound bar with built-in stereo speakers
- Dolby Digital, DTS
- HDMI input
- HDMI output
- Optical input
- Audio input
|Number of Channels:||2.1|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital, DTS|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HW-FM45|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI In, 1 x HDMI Out, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 38.30 x 9.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I am using it with a Sharp 42" and it's perfect.by JonKro12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is universal and will work with any TV, given that the back of the TV has audio RCA preoutsby 323Romans12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using it with a Sharp Aquos with HDMI connections.by RDallasB12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All connections are towards the middle at the back of the sound bar.by Mark2L1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have model #HWFM45 and not HWFM45C, you don't need to use an HDMI cable to connect to the TV. Use the audio cable supplied with the product. The directions have a section that shows you how to connect that. Very simple when you find the right section of the directions. I read the model C directions first and was a little confused. If you do have the model #HWFM45C, you need to use an HDMI cable that is not supplied with the product. There is a picture in the instructions that shows you where and how to connect that. Nice system!by JonKro12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It connect in the back about 12 in from the rt end.by RDallasB12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you shouldn't because the HDMI cable carries both the audio and video information. I am not sure what you are connecting this with, but if you are just connecting a DVD player and TV, then you would want to have HDMI cable #1 going from the DVD Player HDMI OUT to the back of the sound bar and into the HDMI IN. Then you take HDMI bcable #2 and place one end form the back of the sound bar HDMI OUT to the back of the TV HDMI 1 IN. You do not need the audio cable. This configuration would require 2 HDMI cables. They can be a bit pricy, but worth it.by 323Romans8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hdmi cable you need to buy, and the audio cable that comes with it is just the 3.5 mm from what I recall..by jimos8/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The HDMI cable - if you have a TV with an HDMI Input - will transfer both the audio and the video. With an HDMI cable, the optical or audio cable is not necessary. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Audio Bars. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/24/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $59.99 List price $98.00Save $38.01
- Rollback$169.00 Was $199.99Save $30.99
- from $10.38
- from $11.72
- $23.69 Was $28.21Save $4.52
- $33.99 List price $49.99Save $16.00