Similar items in stock
- $132.99 List price $199.95Save $66.96
Samsung Ht-Fm53 5.1-Channel Home Theater System
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung Ht-Fm53 5.1-Channel Home Theater System provides friends, family and yourself with a way to immerse yourself in movies. Running with 1,000 watts of power, it includes a Blu-ray player that also upscales DVD movies to make them look their best. The system includes several speakers to produce powerful audio to go with the sharp picture. With built in WiFi, the Blu-ray player can access streaming media from various web services. This 1000 watt home theater system is also Bluetooth-compatible, allowing you to stream videos and music from Bluetooth-enabled devices to your TV screen and through the powerful speakers. The HDMI connection lets you send high-quality picture and sound from the Blu-ray player to your TV.
Samsung Ht-Fm53 5.1-Channel Home Theater System:
- Smart Blu-ray with built-in WiFi
- Video upscaling (DVD)
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS 96/24
- Bluetooth-compatible HDMI home theater system
- 1 HDMI out
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 Audio input
- 1 Optical input
|Number of Channels:||5.1|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS 96/24|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HT-FM53|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI In, 1 x HDMI Out, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Features:||Wireless Surround Speakers , On-screen Display , 3D Ready|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by An anonymous customer12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model doesn't have coaxial audio output, but it does have an HDMI-Input and Output for pass-through. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer6/4/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should work with any hdtv..im using a insignia and works fineby firehazemt7912/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jack, Thanks for the question. I see you're concern, and I think we can address it. This will not be compatible with some older television that don't have an HDMI port. However, not all flat screens are without an HDMI port, so take a look. This Home Theater model's output is HDMI, so earlier versions (RGB, AV, etc) will not work, and while some flat-screen televisions do have HDMI, many have the older analog ports. If you have an HDMI port, it should work just fine. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr. Samsungby An anonymous customer12/3/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does play cd, dvd and bluray.the back and sub ARE wired and it does have long wires for the back and sub. NO, it does not come with hdmi and digital audio optical cable.by bobo197312/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. Yes and yes. 2. No, they are not wireless. They must be wired directly to the back of the Blu-ray unit. Wires are included. 3. No and no.by An anonymous customer12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $89.99 List price $168.00Save $78.01
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
- $449.00 List price $498.00Save $49.00