Consider these popular products
- Reduced Pricefrom $59.99
- $109.98 List price $199.00Save $89.02
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
Galaxy Tab GT-P7510/M16 Tablet Computer
About this item
About this item
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510/M16 16 GB Tablet - 10.1" 16:10 - 1280 x 800 - NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual-core (2 Core) - 1 GB - Android 3.1 Honeycomb - Metallic Gray - Wireless LAN - Bluetooth - GPS - 1 x Total USB Ports - Front Camera/Webcam - Rear Camera
Key Features and Benefits:
- The tablet that makes all things better
The world is changing. It's quickly shifting to doing everything smarter. The world is moving forward, and this is where it's going. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the tablet that redefines the tablet.
- A screen so life like you'll want to touch it
The Tab's WXGA-TFT touchscreen redefines high resolution. Every image has amazing color, radiance, and clarity to capture all the detail of real life. Every letter of text is razor sharp. Video chatting is more like talking face-to-face. And when your finger touches the responsive screen, every function is smooth as silk.
- Performs at a higher level
Surf the Internet just like on a PC, and get the full enjoyment of Adobe Flash player compatible sites, games, and videos. The dual core 1 GHz processor runs every function and app effortlessly. A full gig of ram gives you plenty of memory.
- Does several things at once
The Tab keeps you up-to-the-second with widgets and live panels that update constantly. And you can have more than one window open at a time to bounce around on. Access the Android Market for thousands of apps that keep your life moving with the speed you need. Sometimes your Tab is for work, sometimes it's for play, and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
- Take gaming to the next level
The Tab 10.1 is gaming heaven. It has the speed and processing power to run any Android or Adobe Flash player compatible game with no buffering, stalling, downloads, or plug-ins. And the screen shows every dragon's scale, every gold doubloon, and every sword glint with eye-popping, heart-pounding detail.
- You can't be too thin.
It's only 0.34" from front to back, which is about as thin as a typical ballpoint pen. The Tab also weighs light - so light that you'll hardly notice it in your briefcase or purse. The body is sleek yet easy to grip, and fits comfortably in your hand. It's the perfect portable device to take anywhere and connect through any Wi-Fi hotspot without monthly service fees or carrier contracts.
- An expression of you - not its maker
If you buy the wrong tablet, you're at the mercy of the manufacturer regarding how much you can customize or personalize your screens. But the beauty of Android is that you have much greater flexibility to arrange things however you want.
|Processor Type:||Nvidia Tegra|
|Display Technology:||TFT active matrix|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Other|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB|
|Operating System:||Android 3.1 Honeycomb|
|Battery Life:||14 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||Andriod|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GT-P7510MAYXAB|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Battery , AC Adapter , USB Cable|
|Battery Capacity:||7000 mAh|
|Features:||Webcam , G-sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.60 x 10.10 x 6.90 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes, it does. It also has Google Maps and Google Earth (with voice navigation) to use with it.by ReviewGuyWV6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the available information, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will in fact offer GPS, however, a WiFi connection must first be made in order for the GPS to download maps to the tab itself. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung3/9/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't. This model is wi-fi only. There are other models of the Galaxy Pad available that do, though.by ReviewGuyWV2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the available information, this specific Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will only support WiFi and will not offer 3G or 4G connectivity. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/27/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't. The new version coming out in a few weeks is supposed to have one though.by Somedudeoverthere4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the available information, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will only have one proprietary port that will allow you to connect the Tab to a USB source using the included USB cable. It will not offer a dedicated USB port or an SD card reader (although there are accessories on the market that will allow for said connections). -MrSamsungby MrSamsung6/9/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?