The S8 was an easy choice going from the 7 Edge because they're approximately the same size. The screen is taller but narrow which allows a better hold & more to see. The biometric security features such as fingerprints, face recognition & iris scan are flawless & have no delay. The camera front & back deliver great pictures & video as well as have countless preloaded filters for your disposal. The Edge & split screen feature adds to my convenience as I'm sure it being waterproof will but my 8 won't be going in any water. The battery balances out even with it's performance. Overall I'm pleased & can say it's put together quite well.
- Cell Phone Service ProviderVerizon
- Cell Phone TypePrepaid Phones
- Mobile Operating SystemNougat
- Hard Drive Capacity64 GB
- Screen Size5.6"
- Wireless Technology4G
About This Item
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB (Verizon):
- 5.8" (full rectangle)/5.6" (rounded corners)1 Quad HD + Super AMOLED display
- Camera: 12MP main camera and 8MP front facing camera with auto focus
- Memory: 64GB with up to an additional 256GB with micro SD card
- Iris Scanner
- Samsung Pay
- Nougat OS
- Android 7.0
- Battery 3000 mAhTalk time: up to 29 hours
- Fast wireless charging (Wireless charging pad sold separately)
- Infinity screen phone is IP68 certified water-resistant in up to 5' of water for up to 30 minutes
- Full rectangle measured diagonally and rounded corners measured diagonally
- Portion of memory occupied by existing data
- Memory card sold separately
- Available in Orchid Grey, Arctic Silver and Black
Explore this item
Cell Phone Service Provider
Cellular Network Technology
|Mobile Operating System|
You are viewing
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB (Verizon)
|90 Day Warranty|
Manuals & Guides
Midnight Black on Black
Short Review Another Great Phone From Samsung! Buy The Phone You Won't Be Disappointed Here Is A Picture From The Great Camera On This Phone!!
Samsung Galaxy S8
This phone is awesome! I love the feel of it and the use. It is so simple. No complications. Set up was very easy. We bought two!
Easy prompt ordering
I purchased this phone in 2017. Used it daily on the regular or more than regular and it served me around 3 years and had no need or want for an upgrade. Did not know how truly amazing this phone was until I acquired a temporary replacement phone (e-5 play and zmax pro). I was extremely happy with the S8 from the get. It has, what seems to be, an unlimited amount of options, settings, configurations, settings within settings, and even more settings in the applications themselves. I was blown away by the quality and how crisp the display is and with the weight and feel of the phone being glass front and back. I would recommend a case for the slipperyness of this phone but I had dropped it plenty of times without more than a deep scratch until one day it fell on the edge of the sreen onto the edge of a floor jack but it wasn't too badly damaged and still lasted over a year after that. Never had an issue with the hardware, no slowdowns and battery didn't seem degraded to where I would want the battery replaced. The phone would still be working great if I didn't damage the digitizer\display myself. The battery life for me was great but I like to keep a lot of things minimal or medium setting. All in all, amazing phone. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question