I have had a Samsung Galaxy phone since the S2. I then upgraded to the S4, the S6, and now (FINALLY after 4 years) the S10 and I am ecstatic! I forgot how nice is it to actually have a phone that doesn't crash from sheer age (I definitely got my money's worth out of my older phones, but I was very happy to upgrade)
- I love the color (coral), it's unique and no one I know has that!
- It's fast, and doesn't freeze or lag like my older galaxies.
- It has so much storage! I have the 128 GB and have just barely used half of it with SO many apps and photos.
- Speaking of photos, this phone does wonders with it! Camera quality is a huge selling point for me and phones and I was pleased to see just how versatile the factory camera is on this! It does wonders for home photos (wide lense) as well as close ups and everything in between :)
- Because I have the Samsung buds, Watch Active, and Galaxy S6 Tablet, it all integrates seamlessly and I've become a huge fan.
- It's just beautiful. The screen is gorgeous, the vibrant colors still blow me away, and after over 6 in a half months and dropping a few times (no damage), it's still working flawlessly.
- It doesn't have an annoying notch like the iPhones did/do, and although there is a camera in the display it's not distracting at all.
- THE AUDIO - the Dolby Atmos addition blows me away. I turned it on and watched one of my favorite audio-testing videos and couldn't believe my ears, I was confused how sound was coming from behind me when in reality the phone was sitting in front of me haha. Blown away by the audio quality for phone speakers.
- The only con I've had thus far is getting the double tap to show my display to work on the first try... I've had to just tap constantly to make sure it turns on faster than just waiting for it to not work and try again.
All in all best phone I've had to date! I will continue to go the Samsung Galaxy route because I'm just in love with how their phones' functionality and aesthetically pleasing design come together as opposed to my boyfriend's Razer phone, for instance. The display blows his out of the water, the phone is all around more sleek infinitely lighter, and more natural to hold in your hand. Just saying... ;)