Consider these popular products
- Rollback$44.99 Was $49.99Save $5.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $119.00 List price $174.88Save $55.88
- $64.99 List price $78.00Save $13.01
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray Player, BD-1500/XAA
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the Blu-ray difference with the Samsung BD-P1500. You'll get incredibly detailed images with brilliant color in full high definition 1080p resolution. Amazing picture quality isn't the only benefit. This Blu-ray disc player comes with Samsung's Anynet+ technology which lets you control all your SAMSUNG AV devices from just one remote. The BD-P1500 lets you have it all - watch your favorite DVDs and blu-ray discs or listen to CDs with the highest-quality audio.
CD & DVD compatible:
This Blu-ray disc player offers state-of-the-art viewing with CD and DVD playback compatibility. Even as you take advantage of the latest video and audio advances, you can still enjoy all your existing media content.
Built-in Ethernet connection:
BD profile 1.1 interactivity lets you download the latest firmware upgrades and more with just a click of a button. Making firmware upgrades simple and easy, you can continually upgrade the BD-P1500 with the latest features.
Dolby digital plus and dolby true HD:
Immerse yourself in amazing sound. The BD-P1500 supports the new Dolby Digital Plus Audio format. It also supports uncompressed PCM Audio and Legacy dts 5.1 Dolby Digital. Dolby Dolby TrueHD delivers powerful sound that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, unlocking the true high-definition entertainment experience.
1080p resolutionEnjoy lifelike, vivid visuals and crystal-clear details with full high definition 1080p resolution.
Easily connect your digital devices:
Tired of tangled wires? HDMI keeps it simple by using a single cable wire to deliver the sharpest, richest images possible. Conveniently and easily transfer high-definition video and audio from your DVD player to your HDTV and other digital devices using a single cable. HDMI version 1.3 transfers deeper color and higher resolution, and handles new, compressed audio formats.
Control it all with one remote:
You're in full command with the BD-P1500. Anynet+ delivers streamlined, one-touch control over all your Anynet+ compatible devices such as the TV, AV receiver, and home theater. You can operate all of them with a single remote control. A true "plug and play" product, it comes with a Consumer Electronics Control feature that lets you operate SAMSUNG HDMI products with one remote control.
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BD-P1500|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. But only if you use HDMI. If you use component you'll only 1080i due to bandwidth limitations. Best recommendation is to use HDMI.by DesertBear3605/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby pwbriggs231/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and the playback is fantastic. wehave 4 & 5 yrs old dvd's that look great. Plus it's upgradeable via the web.by samsunglovertoo1/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does but you'd be better off with a LCD. For best resolution use HDMI.by DesertBear3605/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works with a Plasma. But remember that it isn't worth it if your screen size is less than 37". If that is the case just use a regular DVD player. I just read a review about that after reading your question as I have a 50" plasma. Review was positive. http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/samsung_bd-p1500_blu-ray_player_review/ Good luck!by Bonna12/10/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Blu-Ray will work with all types of tv's. LCD, Plasma, CRT, OLED. As long as your tv, supports HD signals 720p or 1080 i/p you will recieve all the glorious HD details. Will blow DVD out of the water.by i007spectre12/7/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The BD-1500 is not compatible with NetFlix and yes there are Blu-Ray players that are NetFlix compatible. Mainly the BD-2500 and higher by Samsung and some models made by LG.by DesertBear3605/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Netflix has it right. This BR player is not Netflix ready. I have this player, it will only do BD-Live. Personally I dont think the streaming video quality will be as good as the acctual disk in your player.by amidroc1/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at this time. It does have an ethernet port, so maybe with a firmware update, but I wouldn't count on it.by AnonymousMS12/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?