Consider these popular products
- Rollback$44.99 Was $49.99Save $5.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $119.00 List price $174.88Save $55.88
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
Samsung BD-E5900/ZA 3D Blu-ray DVD Player with Built-In WiFi, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience new levels of 3D excitement and connect to an ever-expanding world of online content — it's all possible with the Samsung BD-E5900 Blu-ray disc player. Enjoy your favorite movies and shows whenever and wherever you want, thanks to the Disc to Digital feature, which can unlock DVD titles from your library and move them to an online digital library. A Full Web Browser works in tandem with built-in WiFi to let you explore online content, easily and at lightning-fast speeds. Samsung's powerful 3D Blu-ray technology delivers unparalleled Active 3D picture quality and depth, for a truly cinematic viewing experience.
Samsung BD-E5900/ZA 3D Blu-ray DVD Player with Built-In WiFi, Refurbished:
- 1080p Full HD resolution
- Full web browser with built-in WiFi
- Smart Hub
- 3D Blu-ray
- BD Wise Web
- Playable Disc Types: BD, DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW
- 1 x HDMI output
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS audio
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBBD-E5900/ZA|
|Connector Type:||1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Features:||No , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.60 x 14.70 x 1.46 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 836K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you'll need to pickup a HDMI cable but after that you will be glad you did. Goodluckby An anonymous customer5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you have to buy one.by philonguyen5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the HDMI cable is sold separately - and inexpensive cables are also available on Walmart.com. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer5/6/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, with HDMI cable.by philonguyen5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, provided your HDTV has an HDMI input - that's the output video source for this model. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Blu-Ray players. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer5/1/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, go to official website, support area.by philonguyen4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a manual for the non-refurbished model is available online at the following link - click on the "Manuals" tab, and you can launch or download the owner's manual. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/BD-E5900/ZA? Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer9/18/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?