Consider these popular products
- $199.99 List price $298.00Save $98.01
- $379.99 List price $549.99Save $170.00
- $679.00 List price $849.00Save $170.00
- $999.99 List price $1299.99Save $300.00
- $999.99 List price $1099.99Save $100.00
PN51E450 51" Class (50.7" Diagonal) PDP HDTV with 720p Resolution
About this item
About this item
Samsung PN51E450 51" 720p Plasma TV - 16:9 - HDTV - 600 Hz - ATSC - NTSC - 20 W - Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, Surround Sound - 2 x HDMI - USB
Samsung 51" 720p HDTV, 600Hz, PN51E450:
- 51" plasma panel
With 1366 x 768 resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available, on this Samsung 51" plasma TV
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- 50.7" screen is measured diagonally from corner to corner
- USB port
Listen to music and view photos from USB storage devices
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Is Remote Control Included:||Remote control|
|Series Title:||450 Series|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x component video input 1 x composite video input 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A )|
|Dimensions:||Panel without stand - 46.9 in x 2.2 in x 27.8 in x 43.2 lbs Panel with stand - 46.9 in x 10.3 in x 29.9 in x 45.9 lbs , Without stand|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital Plus output , Dolby Pulse output|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PN51E450A1FXZA|
|Color:||Charcoal black , Black|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.80 x 46.80 x 27.80 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 376K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
- Yes. But, the TV can actually recover. I have this exact model, I fell asleep with Netflix on the menu screen. The next morning I noticed shadows of the Netlix logo top left while watching tv, but after a few mins it was gone. Just don't be dumber than me.by andwings2go11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not likely. I've owned a 50" Panasonic plasma for about four years with no evidence of burn-in. I've had kids leave the xbox on for hours and done all sorts of stuff you're not supposed to do. Your risk of burn-in is so low that I don't even think about it anymore.by esteriffic11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As with all plasma TV's, the answer is yes. The manual specifically warns about types of use that can lead to after images on the screen (burn-in), but normal use will not result in this issue. This model also comes with built in features to prevent after images and repair the screen if after images do occur. I would not consider this to be a major concern unless you like to watch news channels which feature a stock ticker all the time.by 20841411/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Burn-in just doesn't happen anymore due to safety features. I own the tv, have for a year, and there's never been any burn in issue.by HarleyMan07411/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Plasma TVs are subject to screen burn in. If you have a plasma TV, we recommend that you limit your viewing of stationary graphics and images, such as the dark side-bars on nonexpanded standard format television programs, stock market reports, video game displays, station logos, web sites, and computer graphics and patterns to no more than 5% of the total television viewing per week. Displaying stationary images that exceed the above guidelines can cause uneven aging of Plasma displays that leave subtle, but permanent burned-in ghost images in the Plasma picture. To avoid this, vary the programming and images you watch, watch mainly full screen moving images, and avoid stationary patterns or dark bars. On Plasma models that offer picture sizing features, use these controls to view different formats as a full screen pictures. Reducing Burn-In: Current model Samsung Plasma TVs are equipped with a pixel shift function which reduces, but does not eliminate, the possibility of screen burn in. Samsung Plasma TVs are also equipped with an Pixel Scrolling function that can reduce or remove the effects of screen burn in. Both of these features are found in the TV's menu. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung11/14/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Ladylicious2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a little stand that it comes with. I set mine right on my entertainment center. The picture of the tv shows the little stand.by Sly251/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No stand with original equipmentby HBrown661/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Samsung TVs will come with a stand. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung1/14/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We just bought this TV. A stand was included. The stand was easy to add.by whoarethesekids11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can, but you need to buy a wall mount separately. Make sure you get one that will hold a 51" TV!by Sly2512/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be wall mountedby HBrown6612/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES YOU CAN MOUNTby RAWDOG22212/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although I cannot recommend a specific mount to be used with this TV, the PN51E450 can indeed be wall mounted using a universal mount that offers a VESA bracket size of 400mm x 400mm. -MrSamsungby MrSamsung12/2/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. you will have to purchase a wall mounting kit for a 50 inch class TVby whoarethesekids11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?