I was a bit iffy about this one when purchasing to be honest - is it really going to be okay for high-end 10180p gaming with it's large screen size and 4ms refresh rate? This monitor has been fantastic so far! I've had no issues with games that can utilize V-Sync and as a sim racing enthusiast, I've been able to run my preferred sim racing titles (iRacing, PC2, Assetto Corsa, etc.) without V-Sync (which creates undesirable controller lag for FFB racing wheels) with only the usual tweaking to find the right settings, which is the norm. This monitor might not have a huge set of advanced options, but honestly, I appreciated that bit. What's there is easy to understand. It only took a few minutes to get it into gaming mode for the fastest refresh rate and get to enjoying its monitor large beautiful curved display. I can't quite put my finger on why the curved screen makes such a difference. It's a subtle aspect (a gimmick maybe, for sure), but it somehow does have a way of just wrapping you into the game unlike a traditional flat monitor. The only negative thing I have to say about this monitor isn't actually with this monitor at all, it's that my traditional flat monitors that I use for work aren't nearly as appealing any longer, but that's a personal problem I guess. Needless to say, I highly recommend this monitor for gamer's looking for a great 1080p display without hurting their pocketbook too much.
Samsung 32" Curved 1920x1080 HDMI 60hz 4ms FHD LCD Monitor - LC32F39MFUNXZA (Speakers Included)
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
- Simply plug in devices, such as an IPTV set top box, game console, and more, to enjoy hassle free entertainment. All while you carry out your everyday computing tasks on the Samsung 32" Curved Monitor!
- Game Mode designed for optimizing gameplay on PC and game consoles
Curved : Immersive viewing
- The 32" curved monitor heightens immersion with a wider FOV, and displays the image with no distortion, even at the edges
- Wider FOV & Full immersion - Curved 32" screen offers wider FOV and greater sense of realism compared to standard flat screens
- Distortion free, wide angle viewing - With a curved 32" screen, the distance between the display and the viewer?s eye is equal, even at the screen edges
Ideal entertainment setup
- Remote Control + Dual Speaker
- Adjust volume or menu with the remote, and control set top boxes through HDMI CEC (STB Power on/off)
- The wide viewing angle and built in dual 5W speakers give you the full TV audio and visual experience, without the clutter of extra cables
Easy on the Eyes
- Healthier eyes by Eye Saver Mode & Flicker Free feature
Slim and Sleek Design
- C32F39M 32" curved monitor has a sophisticated and refined design with 12.7mm super slim design, Horizontal patterned back, Black glossy circle stand
- C32F39M 32" curved monitor provides a multiple connection interface that lets users hook up PCs, game consoles and other devices with ease
Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.75 x 28.52 x 20.44 Inches
Would buy again
Incredible experience awaits!
These monitors are awesome! Great color, great experience. I put 2 side by side on my desk and have room for 3-4 windows open at any given time. Productivity is skyrocketing! As a accountant in an paperless office, I am no longer switching back and forth between programs - I can have everything I need to be productive open and viewable all at one time. Speakers are ok, but adequate for office use. With curved monitors, I have no dark spots or fading, the curve around me providing me with a great experience! Only had them for a week, but the quality seems good. I wish I'd have bought these years ago! Would buy again in a heartbeat.
I already own 3 Samsung 32 inch curved monitors, so I know these are amazing. I wanted to create a pc setup for my kitchen that doesn't take up very much space. This "multimedia"version has speakers built right into it, so that saves me space right there! It comes with a remote, which is pretty much useless for me because 1) you can't control the volume with the remote without navigating through the menu to find the volume setting every time, and 2) Once I set the monitor's settings the way I want them, I never touch them again, so the remote is just a fancy paperweight for me. If you use different settings for different programs or you are using both the inputs and want to switch between them easily, then the remote might come in handy for you. This monitor is perfect for what I need it for! Get it!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.