Similar items in stock
- $179.00 List price $299.99Save $120.99
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- $209.99 List price $399.99Save $190.00
- $53.99 List price $64.99Save $11.00
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
- $147.99 List price $279.99Save $132.00
UN32EH5000 LED-LCD TV
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.00 Was $5.61Save $0.61
- $22.98 Was $25.22Save $2.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung 5000 UN32EH5000 32" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - 120 Hz - ATSC - 1920 x 1080 - Surround Sound, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse - 20 W RMS - 2 x HDMI - USB - Media Player
Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV (3.7" ultra-slim) UN32EH5000:
- 32" LED panel
With 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI one-cable solution
- 31.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- 1 USB port
Listen to music and view photos from USB storage devices
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Backlight Type:||LED (Light-Emitting Diodes)|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Resolution:||1080p , HDTV|
|Series Title:||5 Series|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Connector Type:||1 x Component Video, 2 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x USB|
|Product Dimensions:||With stand , Panel without stand - 29.1 in x 3.7 in x 17.5 in x 12.6 lbs Panel with stand - 29.1 in x 7.5 in x 19.6 in x 14.1 lbs|
|Television Type:||LED TVs|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, SRS TheaterSound HD|
|Maximum Contrast Ratio:||3500000:1|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UN32EH5000FXZA|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
|Features:||Sleep, wake , Down-firing Speaker, Auto Volume Leveller (AVL) , Power supply , SRS TheaterSound HD , Clock, auto power off, game mode, ConnectShare Movie, Wide Color Enhancer Plus, Eco Sensor , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.10 x 29.10 x 17.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Bsquared19673/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PaulDT11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby SSSagar3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- all the jacks for cables to go in no prob....by craig20132/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- they will bring their own cables but yes very easy install of cable and boxesby craig201312/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These must be purchased seperately re the cables, the hook up is on the TV.by Resonator12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do any of the samsung 32 inch tv's have a slot for a cable card so you don't have to have a cable box?
- You should not need a cable card. The TV has a digital tuner. It will tune in any channels the cable company gives you, including paid for channels such as HBO, Showtime, or Cinemax.by MeanGenius11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have heard of cable cards but never seen one. It has a standard co-ax in connector. I seen no slots for a card. I bought a roku stick for the HDMi IN. Hope someone else can help you.by MrMikl9911/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No you have to either have a inline cable or Dish Network whick is far better than Direct TVby An anonymous customer11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $429.99 List price $699.99Save $270.00
- $199.99 List price $278.00Save $78.01
- $179.99 List price $299.99Save $120.00
- $309.00 List price $349.99Save $40.99
- See details in cart
- $999.99 List price $1299.99Save $300.00
- $159.99 List price $249.99Save $90.00