Similar items in stock
Consider these popular products
- $74.96 List price $79.96Save $5.00
- $84.96 List price $89.96Save $5.00
- $84.96 Was $89.96Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
16 MP CCD sensor*5x Optical zoom*2.7-Inch LCD (QVGA) screen
The Samsung ST66 16 MP Digital Camera packs many features in this slim, compact digital camera. With the 16 MP sensor, 5x Optical zoom, 25mm wide angle lens and 2.7-Inch LCD screen, you can take great pictures or HD videos.
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom Lens|
|Focal Length:||25 - 125mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF , Multi-segment, center-weighted, spot , Program, automatic|
|Optical Zoom:||5x , 2x - 8x|
|Digital Zoom:||5 x|
|Memory Card Type:||microSD card , microSD Card, microSDHC Card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||Samsung BP-70A|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 ? 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Battery Life:||280 Shot/1.83 Hour Video|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||8 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 sec|
|Focus Type:||Auto , TTL contrast detection|
|Compatible Devices:||USB port|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter, USB cable, wrist strap|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.1 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.54 x 2.07 x 0.67 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It takes both but you should use a high speed card to get all of the capablities out of the cameraby Bubbabear6410/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used a micro SDHC card with it.by MsKizzy8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Micro Drive SDHC Card with adapter by SanDisk, can buy in Walmartby Pippu1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I went to put my memory card in it only will fit the Micro Memory SDHD.by KeeneRed7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it takes Micro SDby psp17/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither. It uses the micro SD cards (the ones about the size of your fingernail). As a rule, I suggest using a card that is Class 6 - Class 10. The more common Class 4 cards will slow your camera down. As for the capacity of the card, I got an 8 Mb, and at the highest resolution (16 megapixel) it will hold over 1,600 photos. From that, you can do the math and figure out what a 4 Mb, etc. card will hold.by ScottinMO7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ST66 supports microSD cards (1–2 GB guaranteed), as well as microSDHC cards (up to 8 GB guaranteed). - Ms. Samsungby MsSamsung11/29/2012Written by a verified representative from MsSamsungWas this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the camera come with a charging electric cord and a usb cord from the camera to the computer?
- Yes to all the questions. The cord used to plug in the wall to camera is also the cord used to connect to a USB device.by camham100011/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rechargable. The cord that comes with it has a usb plug but it also can attached to plug for standard outlet.by MGDelray11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by Vicky140611/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The USB that charges the camera along with the plug comes with the camera. You just plug the USB into the charger and you're set. It is rechargeable and no batteries are needed. The USB also works with your computer and will be needed for uploading whatever is on your camera onto your computer.by echo41911/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a power adapter that a VERY SHORT usb cable connects to. This is the only USB cable it comes with for connecting to power for charging or to the computer. I think the USB cable is TOO short.by cjride11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ST66 comes with an AC adapter and USB cable for charging the included rechargeable battery while it's inserted in the camera either by connecting it to a compatible USB port on your computer or by plugging it into a wall outlet. - Ms. Samsungby MsSamsung11/21/2012Written by a verified representative from MsSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera uses a micro USB cable. It does come with a power source to plug the cable into. Camera can charge from a usb port on a computer.by Bubbabear6410/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. you can't use just a sd memory card? already bought one because you guys did not put it with the info. also does it come with a case?
- No caseby Macsaver11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No case came with mine. I also had to by an SD card it takes the micro cardby MGDelray11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It does not work with an SD card. It works with a micro SD / SDHC card only. The sales person did the same mistake with me as well when i asked for a memory card. Then he suggested me to go to the customer service and have the SD card exchanged with a micro SD card. I was able to get that done in a matter of minutes. No hassles.by Vicky140611/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use an SD memory card for this camera. It doesn't come with a case but you can find one for a really cheap price at almost any retailer. I got mine from my local Walmart just because I knew they'd have some. I got one of their smallest cases for only around $5.by echo41911/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to use a micro sd card no it does not come with a caseby cjride11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ST66 comes with the AC adapter and USB cable to charge the included rechargeable battery, the camera wrist strap and Quick Start Guide. Memory cards, AV cable, separate battery charger and camera case are among the optional accessories. This model supports microSD cards (1–2 GB guaranteed), and microSDHC cards (up to 8 GB guaranteed). The full user manual can be downloaded as a pdf file from Samsung's website. - Ms. Samsungby MsSamsung11/1/2012Written by a verified representative from MsSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?