Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sams Choice Fire Side Gourmet Smoked Sausage with Chipotle & Monterey Jack Cheese:
- Hardwood smoked
- Fully cooked
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Pork, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Beef, Water, Salt, Southwest Seasonings, Sodium Lactate, Sugar, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Nitrate. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13 G||20|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 40 Mg||13|
|Sodium 420 Mg||18|
|Potassium 100 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The serving size is measured in grams. One serving is 56 grams. Therefore, 7 servings multiplied by 56 grams each equals 392 grams, which is just about the weight of the package. I hope this helps. :-)by splatterpunked5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The serving size for this product is 2oz., therefore one sausage contains more than one serving. The nutrition facts on the label are correct and are for a 2oz. serving (about ½ sausage).by HelpPL7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you look on the nutritional label, above the number of servings per container, it says that a serving size is 56 g (grams). 56 X 7 = 395 If you go to the package weight, it says 14 oz (397 g). I may be over-simplifying things, but that means that the combined weight of the 4 sausages is 14 oz -OR- 397 g. Now, if 395 grams is 7 servings, then there are actually about 7.08 servings in the package. Confused Yet? I'm having trouble keeping all this straight in my head, and I've got notes jotted down. So, this means that each sausage is roughly 99.25 g, or about 1.77 servings. Which means, to figure out the caloric count and other nutritional values, you have to multiply each by 1.77. I can't find the nutritional label for the black pepper and bleu cheese, so I'm going with the one on this page - Chipotle & Monterey Jack. The calories per serving are listed as 160. This means that 160 calories times 1.77 equals 283.2 calories. So there are about 283 calories, give or take, in each sausage. It looks like the size of the sausages are not quite uniform, which means that the nutritional information is not going to be exact for each one. I hope this helps.by b2curious6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?