About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sam's Choice Smoked Double Glazed Brown Sugar Spiral Sliced Ham:
- Fully cooked
- Hickory smoked
- Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Glaze packet included
Ingredients: Cured With: Water, Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Lactate, Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphates, Brown Sugar, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Honey And Spice Glaze Ingredients: Sugar, Honey Granules,(Refinery Syrup, Hone), Molasses Powder (Refinery Syrup, Molasses), Spices, Salt, Natural Flavors.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated. Slow cook to an internal temperature of 148f.
Explore this item
|Flavor:||Double glazed brown sugar|
|Features:||Premium smoked , Double glazed brown sugar , Spiral sliced , Fully cooked , Boneless|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 G||7|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 40 Mg||15|
|Sodium 650 Mg||27|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0||0|
|Protein 14 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For this product, preheat oven to 275F. Remove all packaging materials and place ham in a shallow roasting pan flat side/face down. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 275F for approximately 15 minutes per pound until heated through. Do not overcook! Remove ham for oven and let stand 20 to 30 minutes before serving. It is important that you don’t overheat the ham as it could end up dry instead of juicy.by HelpPL12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The ham has already been cooked. All it requires is warming of the slices in the oven. What we did for breakfast the next day was warm the sliced ham in a skillet since it has already been cooked. Warm the sliced ham covered on 350 for 30 minutes.by JParis1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The cooking instructions for this product are as follows: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove packaging; reserve liquid. Place ham cut-side down on large sheet of foil in roasting pan, pour reserved liquid over ham and wrap completely with foil. Warm ham in oven for 10 to 12 minutes per pound. Do not overheat.by HelpPL4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This ham uses maltodextrin. What type of maltodextrin? I am basically looking to know if this is gluten free?
- This product does not contain gluten in the ham or glaze.by CommunityAnswer3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain gluten in either the ham or glaze.by HelpPL12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This was grown and processed in the US.by CommunityAnswer12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a product of the USA.by HelpPL12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?