Customers also viewed these products
- $31.39 List price $39.99Save $8.60
- Rollback$35.00 Was $39.99Save $4.99
Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker
Consider these popular products
- $24.97 List price $34.99Save $10.02
- Rollback$69.99 Was $79.00Save $9.01
- $58.49 List price $69.88Save $11.39
- Rollback$25.00 Was $28.44Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker can bake a set of quesadillas in five minutes. The specially sculpted lid makes separating each slice easy, and the built-in non-stick reservoir makes cleaning up a snap. This Quesadilla Machine can be stored on it's side, making it easy to stash in a cupboard when not in use. This machine comes with several recipes for great dishes to make with it. Whether you want a quick snack or to make appetizers for a party in minutes, the Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker makes it easy.
California Residents -- Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker:
- Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker QM2R
- Bakes quesadillas at home in 4-5 minutes
- Recipes included
- Power on/off light and ready light
- Soft touch cool pads
- Non-stick cooking plates
- Built-in non-stick reservoir
- Steam guard
- Stands on edge for easy storage
- 900 watts
- Sculpted lid
|Manufacturer Part Number:||QM2R|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Either will work but of course you would use less fillings for the small ones. The small ones are great for kids, the adults can make the larger ones. This is yet another benefit to this item!by UrichFan12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the smaller tortillas before I opened the box and found out it says to use the large ones. The small ones work great and if anything spills out it's really easy to clean it. As a matter of fact, whenever I've had a spill, it came off with the quesadilla.by GramnGramps12/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made for large tortillas but if you don't want a large quesdilla I fold a large tortilla in half and heat it up and it works great if you are cooking for 1.by ValleyGirl7912/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a product operating book here that might be helpful: http://www.elpasochile.com/Quesadilla1.pdfby Bindy243/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased a rice steamer years ago after Christmas, open box purchase and it was missing the booklet. I wrote to the manufacturer providing the name of the product and the model numbers, every number I could find on the thing, and they sent me a booklet free of charge, even tho' I was willing to pay for it. Try writing to the manufacturer. In this day and age, you may even be able to find a website with an email address. Good luck!by Relieved12/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?