Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch, 1ct
Item not available
About this item
Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
About this item
Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch:
- Easy to use
- Fast acting
Inactive Ingredients: Butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, maleated rosin glycerin ester, natural rubber, polybutene, polyisobutylene, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Capsicum Extract as Capsaicin (0.025%). Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin, Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin, Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Polybutene, Polybutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide.
Active Ingredients: Capsicum extract 0.025% as capsaicin
Instructions: Adults And children 12 years of age And over: clean And dry affected area. Remove patch from film. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days. Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour's application.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only. Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower And do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
- Do not use On wounds or damaged skin, with a heating pad, with, or at the same times as, other analgesic products. If you are allergic to any Ingredients of this product.
- When using this productDo not use otherwise than as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops, conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up And occur again within a few days.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.