Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $14.54
- from $16.03Save $6.16
DISCONTINUED Safety First 1-1/2" Diameter Concealed Mount Grab Bar
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $71.99
- from $101.00
- from $115.20
- from $294.99
- from $151.96
- from $95.72
- from $36.99
- from $87.60
- from $143.96
- from $99.99
- from $171.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safety First provides functional solutions for one of the most accident-prone rooms in the home. The Safety First 1-1/2" Diameter Concealed Mount Grab Bar is ideal for those seeking stability in the tub, shower or throughout the bathroom. This heavy-duty grab bar exceeds ADA and ASTM standards to provide extra security in the bathroom. Mounting hardware is concealed to provide a sophisticated and finished look. The Safety First 1-1/2" Diameter Concealed Mount Grab Bar holds a maximum weight of 500 pounds when properly secured to wall.
Safety First 1-1/2" Diameter Concealed Mount Grab Bar:
- Ideal for those seeking stability in the tub, shower or throughout the bathroom
- Exceeds ADA and ASTM standards
- Mounting hardware is concealed to provide a sophisticated and finished look
- Holds a maximum weight of 500 lb when properly secured to wall
- Stainless steel finish
- Made of stainless steel materials
- Six #10 x 2-1/2" wood screws included
- Available in 18", 24", 36" and 42" lengths
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S1F5618SS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.40 x 3.50 x 3.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can if you have a stud wall behind the tub surround by drilling thru the fiberglass so that the mounting screws can connect with the studs in the wall. Note: You may have to buy longer mounting screws. You will also need to caulk where you drilled the holes for the screws.by pilot4949/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?