Similar items in stock
- $53.99 Was $59.99Save $6.00
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your little one entertained with the Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker. This Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker features five playful toys that will delight baby and keep him or her engaged. The activity baby walker comes with 12 songs, which will amuse and soothe your baby. The sounds and lights that come with the walker are an attractive addition. This Kenley Safety 1st Activity Walker toy has three different types of height adjustments that can be customized according to the height of your baby. The removable activity tray adds to the convenience. This walker for baby has grips that ensure that the ride is smooth on any kind of surface. The foldable walker frame enables easy storage. This easy-to-assemble activity walker is designed for babies aged four months and above. The padded seat is machine washable, making cleaning and maintenance easy. This bright walker with colorful prints is sure to captivate the attention of your baby.
Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker, Kenley:
- Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker Age Range: 4 months until baby is walking
- Kenley Safety 1st Activity Walker Maximum weight capacity: 30 lbs
- Recommended for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product
- This baby activity walker features 12 songs, sounds and lights
- 5 playful toys that will delight the baby
- Removable activity tray
- 3-height seat adjustment
- Padded seat is machine washable
- Folding frame for easy storage and portability
- Grip strips reduce movement on uneven surfaces
- This baby activity walker requires batteries (included)
- Some assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||30 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||Pink , White , Green|
|Certifications & Claims:||ASTM , JPMA|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WA057BVWW|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.50 x 25.00 x 22.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The seat is really easy to remove and to put in the washer and get it cleanby love2shopchika5/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Remove the play area from the walker. It just unsnaps. Underneath you will see where the steering wheel is held in by 4 plastic tabs. Turn the steering wheel so the clips are between the tabs. It doesn't turn easily but it will turn. When the clips are between the tabs, tap it out from the play area. Remove the 3 screws that hold the top and bottom half of the steering wheel together, then remove the two screws that hold in the green board. Flip it over and you will see 4 battery compartments. With a small screwdriver, pry up the little clip that hold each battery in place. Remove the battery and replace with a Rayovac LR44 (Eveready or Duracell 303/357). Reinstall in reverse order being careful to place the LED lights back into the clear section of the steering wheel.by Delwyn6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- battery cannot be replaced.by proudnanna1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't. I was wondering the same thing and I found the answer in fine print in the instruction manual.by avoll1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't. It has an internal battery. Once that battery is dead, there's no more music and lights. :(by CJRH121/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- the adjuster is under the front of the seat push it in and you can adjust it to go up or down. only has 3 settings I believeby gentanker127/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Underneath the tray there is a red knob. Pull it towards the front of the walker. That will release the latch which holds the seat up. It should fold down nearly flat. To bring it back up into a useable position, simply pull up on the seat section until it clicks to use the walker. There should be 3 usable positions.by Delwyn7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 red button on the underside of the tray press them inwards then upwards to adjust the seat height.by Dusky57/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Have the model number from the walker when you contact them. They can email instructions.by Safety_1st_Support12/21/2015Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately there is none... which im very okay with because i dont find that i need to lock the wheels!by Geli2412/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No ma'am.by Yosuani8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This walker model does not have wheels/casters with a locking feature. If you should have any additional questions, you may contact Consumer Relations at 1-800-544-1108 or via email at email@example.com Safety_1st_Support12/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?