Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$7.74 List price $8.90Save $1.16
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.80 List price $13.57Save $1.77
- Reduced Price$17.96 List price $20.65Save $2.69
- Reduced Price$13.92 List price $16.01Save $2.09
- Reduced Price$27.57 List price $31.71Save $4.14
- Reduced Price$21.45 List price $24.67Save $3.22
- Reduced Price$5.22 List price $6.00Save $0.78
- Clearance$7.85 List price $15.99Save $8.14
- Reduced Price$5.95 List price $6.84Save $0.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Safety 1st Side By Side Cabinet Lock helps keep cabinets off limits to little ones. There is an indicator on the locks to let you know whether they are locked or not. The Safety 1st Cabinet Lock, 2 pack, stays on the handles or knobs when the doors are opened.
Safety 1st Side By Side Cabinet Lock 2-Pack:
- SecureTech locking indicator lets you know that it's securely locked
- Stays on door knobs/handles when open
- Keep cabinets and doors off limits to little ones with the Safety 1st lock
|Age Range:||5 to 7 years|
|Age Group:||5-7 years / 8-11 years / 12-14 years / 15 & up|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HS1580090|
|Features:||hs158 - sold as 9 units|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.38 x 3.63 x 7.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- on the left side of the lock is the green lock picture. on the right side at the bottom there's a button. push green lock and the button simultaneously and pull the lock apart. viola. open. To close, make sure loops are over knobs, then join the two pieces of the lock until you hear a snap. done.by jennsal7184/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Push in center button and hold while pressing in bottom release tab to separate lock. Pull inside lever up to remove strap. Place strap through cabinet handle or around knob. Reinsert strap through slot. Repeat on other side. Snap lock together. Pull strap to tighten.by BertieW6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes two hands to open these locks. You have to press the button on the left side in and, at the same time, push up on the tab on the bottom of the right side. Sounds complicated but, after a few times, it's a breeze. These are good cabinet locks.by Biffle62710/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You push the green diamond shaped button in the middle and there's a little grey button on the bottom you're supposed to push at the same time. Me I just have my 2 year old open them for me.by LawnGirl19742/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my cabinet knobs are 3.5 inches apart and my locks work great. The knob holes on the device are adjustable, though; there's a tiny spring on the inside of the right lock device that you have to pop upward in order to lengthen or shorten the knob holes. My guess is you could most likely use these if your cabinet knobs are as far as 7 inches apart (maybe even more). Hope that helps.by jennsal71812/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they can be different lengths apart because you tighten the cords.by fastmomma1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe 8 inches - not much more.by BertieW12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Side by Side Cabinet Lock can be used up to 8 inches apart measured center to center. If you have further questions you may contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: email@example.com Safety_1st_Support9/25/2013Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they should be.by KTNVJ5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use this lock with side-by-side cabinet or fridge. However, the door must have two knobs or handle.by CommunityAnswer8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?