Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.48 List price $31.60Save $4.12
- Reduced Price$23.92 List price $27.51Save $3.59
- Reduced Price$29.01 List price $33.36Save $4.35
- Reduced Price$27.57 List price $31.71Save $4.14
- Reduced Price$20.98 List price $24.13Save $3.15
- Reduced Price$7.00 List price $13.99Save $6.99
- Reduced Price$36.88 List price $42.41Save $5.53
About this item
About this item
Safety 1 Complete Magnetic Locking System (4 locks, 1 key). Screws securely on the inside of the cabinet or drawer. Operates with a magnetic release key. Disengages for periods of non-use. SecureTech locking indicator.
Safety 1st - Magnetic Lock System:
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HS1320500|
|Features:|| 4 locks and1 key , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 5.63 x 7.63 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
Q. Is there a switch that deactivates having to use the magnetic mechanisim once the kids grow up or are they always 'on' no matter what?
- Each lock has a slide switch to turn it on and off. No kids around - no lock needed! Great for the visiting grandkids.by ErrolV8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a button you can push to one side to "deactivate" the lock. We did that after our son went to bed for the night and pushed them back the next morning.by beccalynn19808/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah, there is a switchby bean19568/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be deactivated by a little button on the lock.by judy428/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is an on/off switch on the inside. And it works amazing.by carmichaelmomof38/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you need to drill holes in the cupboard doors or does the lock simply use magnetism to adhere ? Thanks a ton !
- I wish it could be a stick-on. But I bet that wold not be strong enough.by ErrolV5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to drill holes.by nsmama256/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to drill holesby weaverengr2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The lock is not strong enough, nor is it designed for the way room & closet doors are built.by ErrolV8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are meant for cabinest and drawers. I don't think they would work on actual doors due to the thickness.by beccalynn19805/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These locks are manufactured to be used on cabinet doors and drawers.by Safety_1st_Support5/15/2014Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $30.45 Was $33.34Save $2.89
- from $9.02