Similar items in stock
Safety 1st - Gotta Go Now Travel Potty and Trainer, Green
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.39 Was $24.88Save $2.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safety 1st - Gotta Go Now Travel Potty and Trainer, Green:
- Removable trainer seat fits adult toilet
- 2 easy clean-up options: disposable bags or lift-out bowl
- Secure-fit removable lid with easy-tote handle
- Quick-click legs fold flat for travel and storage
- Full-size portable potty for anytime, anywhere use
- Color: Bright Green with white accents
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can use any kind of gallon size baggie. They slip right over the rim and the seat snaps over the top. I keep a box of baggies and a roll of paper towels in the car. When my son uses it (urinates) I throw a couple of paper towels in the bag to absorb it and he can use it again later. Then when I get home I just take out the bag, seal it off and toss it in the trash.by NewBabyMama1018/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gallon ziplock bags is what I use, cheap and easy.by ToddlerMomWillTravel8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We buy the off brand gallon zip bags.by ToddlerMom20117/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just get any gallon size zipper seal plastic storage bags. You can get Ziploc or generic brand. (I like to put some paper towels in it too so liquid doesn't slosh around).by LilMamma12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just use 1 gallon freezer bags.by ne14t427/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a 50 lb weight limit.by LilMamma5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the box the potty came in, the maximum weight limit is 50 lbs. You can check out the link below--someone's 6-yr old can use this potty. http://babyparenting.about.com/od/toddlerproductreviews/fr/Gotta-Go-Now-Travel-Potty.htmby Raleighmomof11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 lb. max limit was listedby kar45543/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, I can't tell you exactly, but in description they said until 36 monthby karamelka1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the plastic liner/bag touch their body or is there something between the liner and their bums?
- yes there is a seat you place over the liner(liners don't come with the potty,zip locks are used.)by floridatripperrr12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Potty uses 1 gallon bags. The child sits on the trainer seat. I do not believe the child's bum will touch the plastic bag unless installed incorrectly. If you have further questions you may contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: email@example.com Safety_1st_Support9/26/2013Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $10.39 Was $14.97Save $4.58