Safety 1st® Easy-Fit Security Gate
About this item
- Additional limited-time savings reflected in current price
- Adjustable to fit 28 to 42-inch openings
- Lightweight, white plastic construction
- Hand-lock release secures adult-only access
- 28 - 42L x 3.5W x 27H inches
Customers also considered
- $30.45 Was $33.34Save $2.89
- $40.00 Was $48.17Save $8.17
- Reduced Price$37.77
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$97.38 List price $111.99Save $14.61
- Reduced Price$75.90 List price $87.29Save $11.39
- from $36.12
- Reduced Price$42.95 List price $49.39Save $6.44
- $24.99 List price $34.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$52.90 List price $60.84Save $7.94
- Reduced Price$26.95 List price $30.99Save $4.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your baby from getting away when you install this Safety 1st Easy-Fit Security Gate (41817). It has a memory feature for quick installation and it is pressure mounted so the installation is easy. The white plastic gate has a one-hand lock and release for adult-only access.
Safety 1st 41817 Easy Fit Security Gate:
- Memory feature for quick installation
- Pressure mounted for easy installation
- No hardware required for Safety 1st security gate
- One-hand lock and release for adult-only access
- Security gate
- Finish: white
- Material: plastic
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Height: 27''
- Width: 42''
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
|Mount Type:||Pressure Mounting|
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Installation Type:||Pressure mounted|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this gate used hard ware or i can use it at more then one location when i remove it?
- Does not use hardware. takes literally seconds to remove.by Crystala7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can use it at more than one location. it doesn't require any drilling. just pick it up and move it to another spot when you need to.by ARK589/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Easy-Fit Security Gate This Gate does not install with hardware. You will be able to move it easily. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rated for 100 pounds so it should not be a problem. It definitely can be used for the bottom of the stairs, but for the top I would get a metal one.by Crystala7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Easy-Fit Seuurity Gate This is a pressure mounted gate and it cannot be used at the top of a stairway. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is not long enough, I would suggest buying a different Safety 1st model. It would not hold up to putting 2 together.by Crystala7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st Easy-Fit Security Gate This Gate does not have extensions and you cannot put 2 of them together. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st3/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$107.88 Was $114.88Save $7.00