Customers also bought these products
- $2.97 Was $3.55Save $0.58
Safety 1st - D-22 Infant Car Seat, Nordica
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$72.88 Was $100.00Save $27.12
- Rollback$72.88 Was $115.00Save $42.12
- Reduced Pricefrom $96.97
- Rollbackfrom $93.88
- Rollbackfrom $148.99
- from $127.27
- $76.97 List price $85.00Save $8.03
- Rollback$26.88 Was $29.88Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your little one safe and comfortable while you travel with the Safety 1st Infant Car Seat. This model is designed for infants weighing between 5 and 22 lbs and are 19" to 29" tall. The baby infant car seat features side-impact protection and additional head support so that your child is shielded from bumps when driving on challenging roads. The comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to transport from home or the stroller to the car, and vice versa. The Nordica model 5-point harness car seat is easy to adjust and set, depending on the size of the baby. The three-position stay-in-car base also gives parents various options to best position the infant inside the vehicle. This Safety 1st Infant Car Seat has met or exceeded Federal and ASTM standards for safety.
Safety 1st Nordica Baby Car Seat:
- Includes side-impact protection
- Infant head support
- Baby infant car seat features 4 harness heights
- Comfortable carrying handle
- 5-point harness car seat system with an up-front harness adjustment on Nordica
- 3-position, stay-in-car base
- Infant car seat is designed for infants who weigh between 5 and 22 lbs and are 19" to 29" in height
- Safety 1st infant car seat meets or exceeds Federal and ASTM safety standards
- Base design lets parents decide how to position the baby inside the car
|Maximum Weight:||22 , 22 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Age Group:||0-6 months / 6-12 months|
|Age Range:||0 to 6 months|
|Minimum Weight:||4 , 5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IC034AOB|
|Color:||Brown , Blue|
|Features:||3-position, stay-in-car base , 5-point harness system with up-front harness adjustment , meets or exceeds federal and astm safety standards , 4 harness heights , rear-facing 5-22 pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.00 x 17.00 x 22.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by Mommyxs51/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - D22 Infant Car Seat The Infant insert is removable. If we can be of further assistance you may contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st4/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. using the sameby ASRBeavertonOR5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - D-22 Infant Car Seat This Car Seat can be used with any Safety 1st, Eddie Bauer or Cosco Stroller that comes with an adapter bar. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How can I find out if this seet will fit my cars? 1994 Cadillac DeVille and 2009 Suzuki XS-4.
- I would suggest going to the Safety lst website, www.safetylst.com and talking to a customer service representative. Also, since you have two cars, I would suggest buying an additional base for this model. It would make it so much easier to transfer the baby seat between the two cars and would make sure that you have quick and easy installation every time! I think that you could purchase one for under $60.by filmbuffinTX5/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - D-22 Infant Car Seat You should not have a problem installing this Car Seat in your vehicles. However, there is no way to know for sure unless you try it. If we can be of further assistance you may contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?