Similar items in stock
- Clearance$129.99 List price $159.99Save $30.00
- Clearance$119.95 List price $149.99Save $30.04
- Rollback$84.99 Was $105.00Save $20.01
- $97.64 Was $133.76Save $36.12
- $49.99 Was $75.00Save $25.01
- $134.54 Was $147.99Save $13.45
Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Carolina
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat:
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Collection:||Safety 1st Carolina|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22456CAO|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Features:||LATCH , Cup Holder , Adjustable Headrest , No Re-Thread Harness , Adjustable Arm Rest|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you ever need help in this extemely important area please visit an inspection station: http://www.nhtsa.gov/cps/cpsfitting/index.cfm As the last poster stated we followed directions and my hub 6ft4 kneeled in the seat. Our baby's seat doesn't budge! The inspector was confident we had a good fit.by DeAnn8110/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a fun noodle to steady it and have it tipped as its supposed to beby Nicklekids5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat You will get movement if testing at the top of the seat. It is designed to move towards the back of the vehicle. You cannot use the tether as suggested in the last answer. Please contact us at 800 544 1108. We would be happy to explain fully.by CoscoSafety1st1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Are you using the seatbelt or latch system for installation? We used the latch. It says not to use the strap on the top when rear facing, but we do because it stabalized the seat. We latched the top one to a hook on the floor intended for a removable seat in our van. My husband actually sat in the seat while I tightened the strap. Hope this helps!by cshrtrdg10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Are you using a seatbelt or the latch system? If you're using the seatbelt, it is kind of wobbly, but then I tried the latch system and it's very still.by VsLasVegas11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat When installing a Car Seat rear-facing, you only need to pull on the seat right in the belt path. If you get more than one inch side to side movement, you cannot use the seat. Please call Consumer Relations and speak to one of our Child Passenger Safety Technicians. They can assist you with the installation. Call 800 544 1108 or contact them via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st10/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 mid sized SUV's and in the middle she has room, I'm honestly not sure your baby will have much leg room in this carseat. It's pretty big.by VsLasVegas11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the middle it will work because I have mine in the middle of a 2006 Saturn Vue and it doesn't interfere with the position of the front seat at all.by madblunted24710/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat I do not know the fit for all vehicles. If you are installing in the center you should not encounter any problems. I just cannot give you a definite answer.by CoscoSafety1st9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it can be used with the shoulder belt.by hrgolds3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the back is part of the booster seat when it is converted and the seatbelt will then go over the child based on what I could tell in the instructions when I read them. But it does become a booster!!by ADWitt10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat This Car Seat does convert to a belt positioning booster seat but the back does not come off. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org DorelSupport10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $44.88
- from $44.97
- Rollbackfrom $189.97
- from $51.98
- from $161.10
- $137.97 List price $149.00Save $11.03
- $138.01 List price $149.00Save $10.99
- $266.99 List price $319.99Save $53.00
- $314.99 List price $379.99Save $65.00