Customers also considered
- $5.61 Was $6.37Save $0.76
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
At any age, it's difficult to see your child sick but using the Safety 1st 4-in-1 Thermometer helps you monitor their fever until they are well again. In five seconds, you see your child's temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and can make an educated decision to keep them home or make your way to their pediatrician. The Safety 1st thermometer uses an over-insertion guard while in use and is kept in a storage cap while not in use. A low battery indicator and auto shut-off help to preserve the lithium battery, which is included. The Safety 1st 4-in-1 thermometer is used to check orally, rectally, and under the arm with its flex tip. It can also be used to check bath water.
Safety 1st 4-in-1 Thermometer:
- 5-second read
- 4 modes of use
- Automatic thermometer with flex tip
- Over-insertion guard
- Storage cap
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Low battery indicator
- Auto shut-off
- Clean thermometer tip and probe using isopropyl alcohol or soap and water before and after each use
- Requires one 3V CR1632 lithium battery (included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||496650030|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 3.63 x 7.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Liz, Thank you for your question. You can change the temperature reading mode from Celsius to Fahrenheit by holding down the Power and Mode buttons simultaneously until the readout on the digital screen changes from "degrees F" to "degrees C." If you have any additional questions please contact our product specialists at 1-800-544-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org Safety_1st_Support10/2/2015Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not change anything. Clean the thermometer tip and probe using isopropyl alcohol or soap and water before and after each use.by Safety_1st_Support12/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?