Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get rid of unwanted pests without harming the environment using Safer Brand Yard and Garden Insect Killer. Its specially engineered formula contains the potassium salts of fatty acids and the power of pyrethrins to neutralize insects almost instantly. It works for all sorts of creepy crawlies from larva to beetles without causing significant damage to your grass or plants. This handy 32-fluid ounce bottle of insect killer spray features an easy-to-squeeze trigger that allows for precise and accurate application. It is effective on insects with both hard and soft bodies. Even bugs with thick shells are no match for the double-action formula of Safer Brand Insect Killer. It is exceptionally useful as an all-around pest control spray for outdoor use. Ensuring your garden and yard's health is easier than ever before using this powerful bug killer.
Dangerous pests like gypsy moths and cabbage worms can cause serious damage to your property and home. Using Safer Brand Yard and Garden Insect Killer ensures that uninvited bugs disappear quickly and stay gone.
Safer Brand Yard and Garden Insect Killer 32 fl oz Ready-To-Use Spray:
- 32 fl oz RTU spray
- Kills aphids, asparagus beetles, bag worms, bean beetles, cabbage loopers, caterpillars, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, diamondback moth larvae, flea beetles, gypsy moth larvae, imported cabbageworm, Japanese beetles, leafhoppers, plant bugs, scales, tomato hornworm and whiteflies on contact
- Kills insects on contact
- OMRI listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Contains pyrethrins (.012 percent) and potassium salts of fatty acids (1.015 percent)
- This insect killer spray comes in a convenient spray bottle
|Recommended Use:||General Tree/Plant/Garden Protection|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5105|
|Features:||All Natural / Organic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.12 x 4.83 x 10.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It doesn't say that, so I wouldn't use anything for bed bugs that doesn't specify bed bugs on it. That would be like using ant and roach killer to kill fleas on my dog.by MelodyakaDumplin8/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. Whitefly has developed resistance to pyrethrins; part of the reason they are so hard to get rid of once they set up shop on your plants. I use Malathion. I have tried every single other method, homemade, natural, etc. I finally decided, that it wasn't worth my time. Our entire universe is made of atoms that form molecules, that can arrange into chemical compounds. My plants are ornamental, and there are no children around. I douse them every year. East Texas and climate change has done a number here. Good luck.by Jillion5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not recommended for use against sawflies.by Safer Consumer Support10/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work with sawflys.by CommunityAnswer7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$17.34 List price $19.44Save $2.10
- $12.84 List price $14.12Save $1.28
- $6.47 Was $7.50Save $1.03
- Clearance$21.87 List price $24.52Save $2.65