True to size unlike some comments say. I got 2 sizes. both did have an initial disgusting smell but I put it outside in the living room w windows open for a day before I put it in my bedroom and it seems OK now. Feels super soft! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Safavieh Sheep Skin Jeptha Solid Area Rug or Runner
Plush & luxurious, sheepskin makes a statement. Avoid sun, brush, & hand-wash regularly.
About This Item
- Naturally made in China
- Pile Height: 1.5 in.
- Polyester backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Sheep Skin
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Sheep Skin Rug Collection
Natural Hide Area RugsThe natural hide area rugs in the Sheepskin Collection conjure images of a cozy chalet nestled amid snow-capped mountains. These stylish rugs add a light natural look to modern or rustic-chic décor with a luxurious feel underfoot that is hard to duplicate. Natural sheepskin rugs are also rich in lanolin, which adds luster and protection from spills. Each rug is unique, made from natural hides so you may find some slight variations in the particular shade of your rug,
Fabric Care Instructions: Routine vacuuming with a high quality vacuum cleaner is the most important thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your rug. Vacuum thoroughly and frequently with a canister vacuum (preferably one without beater bars). This prevents permanent damage by keeping soil particles from working their way deep into your rug. Rugs placed in high traffic areas of your home or office should be vacuumed more frequently. Never vacuum the fringes of your rug, especially a hand-knotted rug.
Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room
100.00% Sheep Skin
|Home Decor Style|
|Country of Origin - Assembly|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Country of Origin - Components|
USA or Imported
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
96.00 x 60.00 x 1.50 Inches
Soft and lovely sheepskin
The pelt is beautiful, thick, white and SO soft. Other reviews mentioned a smell. This must have been rectified because my pelt didn't have a smell at all. I used it as a blanket last night. You couldn't use this as a rug as pictured. It is straight on one edge and has a natural curve on the other edge. It appears to be 1/2 a pelt cut at the wast. I wish they would offer a full pelt. This is still a good buy and it will make a great throw for my sofa.
If the product size drastically impacts the look of the item, then various pictures should be provided. I ordered the 3x5 size and it looks NOTHING like the image. One side is completely straight, while the other side has the "natural" sheepskin curved edge. The rug also reeked of chemicals, but after airing outside for a few days it was fine.
I will never use Hayneedle again and I encourage everyone to
I am so angry! The rug I received does NOT look like the picture. The rug I received is tiny. I will never use Hayneedle again. I also purchased a rabbit hutch from hay needle that came to us broken. Then we tried to send it back and never got a response. This is a terrible company I am going to report you to the Better Business Bureau.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.