I LOVEEEE these throw rugs! I bought these based off another review. I have a farmhouse, glam, boho vibe going in my house and this match perfect!! You do need a rug strip if on hardwood. I have not had any problems! They clean pretty good too. They are very thick as well.
Durable, insulating, & stain resistant, wool functions in dry, high-traffic environments.
1/4" - 1/2" tall, medium-pile rugs are soft & stylish.
Seek professional dry cleaning services when necessary.
Pulled through a thin backing, loops of yarn are sheared for beautiful textures.
About This Item
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Natura Rug Collection
Earth Tone Area RugsThe epitome of sophisticated beach house style, the Natura Collection exudes artisan-crafted character. Soft, lustrous yarns are blended to create mosaic textures, including over-sized loops, flat weaves fanciful fringes. Natura rugs are hand woven in patterns perfectly suited to casual, beach house decor and classy-casual living spaces, especially the family room or den.
- Hand Tufted in India
- Pile Height: 0.5 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Wool Pile
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- New wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; vacuum a new wool rug 1-2 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars; vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it; do not pull loose ends or stray loops, clip them with scissors to remove
- Vacuum (preferably one without beater bars) regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
I absolutely love this rug! The quality is great and it added just what my home office needed! It is cute!
Great well made rug for indoor or outdoor.
This is a great value for the price. I was a little nervous it would be hard on the feet, but it is incredibly soft and easy to walk on! Brings a lot of warmth and movement to my bedroom. Would absolutely recommend to a friend!
Absolutely love it.... my husband and I both think it's the prettiest rug we've seen in a long time and loved it so well I have a larger matching area rug ordered now!
I love the texture and pattern...good quality for the price.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question