I had a pleasant surprise with this rug. It had more green nuances than yellowish brownish tones. It suited my taste better. This may not be true for everyone
Safavieh Lyndhurst Josephine Traditional Area Rug or Runner
Arrives by Wed, Aug 19
Ships to Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
Resembling nylon & olefin, polypropylene is stain-resistant, durable, & easy to clean.
1/2" - 3/4"+ tall, high-pile rugs are plush & luxurious (though require more cleaning).
Seek professional dry cleaning services when necessary.
Power loom-controlled thread is pulled through a mesh backing for precise, durable rugs.
About This Item
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Lyndhurst Rug Collection
Luxurious EZ Care Area RugsThe Lyndhurst Collection features luxurious, easy care, easy-maintenance area rugs made to add long lasting charm and decorative beauty even in the busiest, high traffic areas of the home. Made using a blend of soft yet durable synthetic yarns styled in traditional Persian florals, interwoven vines and intricate latticework.
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Pile Height: 0.5 in.
- No backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Polypropylene
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Everything and More!!
I was very pleased with this area rug when I received it. The colors are even better than the photo shows. The quaility of the rug is excellent and is made to last for many years. I intend to order two more for the bedrooms.
Very attractive and fits the area perfectly. Good quality. Had to place heavy objects on rug for a couple of days to get the "rolls" out of it after shipping.
beautiful colors fit perfectly with bedroom decor
Finding an area rug of this quality in a 4ftX6ft size has been difficult, but I finally looked on the internet and found this one right away. The colors are crisp and match my bedroom decor exactly. I also like that there is no rubberized backing which I've found in the past to wear away eventually and have the potential to damage my hardwood floors. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would definitely recommend it.
The rug is beautiful and matches just about any type of furniture and color of any room. Very soft and thick. Even my children love it.
Very nice rug and the price was not bad either. The construction of this rug is beautiful and durable.
This rug is wonderful.....more plush than I thought it would be. I placed it over a hardwood floor in my foyer; I had also gotten the rug pad; which I would strongly suggest you get; otherwise rug will slide around). First day I had it, my dog decided to 'mark' this rug as his.....I used my spotbot......cleaned up fine; you'd never know that this was Oscar's rug. The edges were a bit curled and wouldn't stay down; I folded the edges and held them in place with clothespins for a day....perfect after that. If I could, I'd do my whole house with these rugs. Very impressed. In addition, I just bought the runner.....I dropped a bowl of choc. pudding on it.....took it outside and hosed it off......came out just fine. I'm very pleased.
Very expensive looking
I was looking for a runner rug to go in my hallway on my oak hardwoods. I love this runner. It is the perfect length/width and the quality is outstanding for such a low price. Try to find another rug of this quality and beauty for this price.. The only downside is that it takes a while to flatten out on the ends but that's normal with any rug that has been rolled up. But don't worry, it will flatten out nicely. Also, I picked up gripper for the bottom and it doesn't move. You can get that at any home improvement store. I think you will like this rug.
I'm very pleased with my rug. I think is an excellent price for the quality of the product.
Great rug for the front entry
I love this rug. I was nervous because I couldn't see this rug in person before I ordered it but was thrilled when I received it. The colors were a lighter greener than the picture showed but they matched my decor perfectly. The quality was great for the cost of the rug. And site to store service was wonderful. Overall, great product and service.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question