Great rug! Was a Christmas present and it is loved and under the bed doing its job already...(keeping feet warm from cold wood floors!)
Safavieh Harvey Solid Shag Area Rug or Runner
Arrives by Wed, Oct 7
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
Similar to wool in style, acrylic is more weather-resistant but is slightly less durable.
1/2" - 3/4"+ tall, high-pile rugs are plush & luxurious (though require more cleaning).
Seek professional dry cleaning services when necessary.
Playful & plush, shag rugs show off your style.
About This Item
Shop Safavieh at Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Shag Rug Collection
Plush And Dense Pile Perfect For Living And Bedroom DécorThe enchanting look of Middle East rug design is beautifully captured in the tile motifs of Safavieh's Shag rugs. Classic latticework reaches across the thick, plush pile of this texture-rich floor covering for a look perfectly styled to add depth and dimension to modern, clean-lined furnishings. Made using soft, yet durable synthetic yards that are incredibly comforting to all the senses.
- Hand Tufted in China
- Pile Height: 1.5 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Acrylic
- Vacuum (preferably one without beater bars) regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection
Perfect - Exactly as shown in the picture.
Purchased this rug for under glass coffee table. I have medium shaded hardwood floors and this rug looks outstanding. The picture reflects the density and color perfectly. Thank you so much, Walmart!!! You're the best!!!
I haven't tried to vacuum it but it is very soft and looks great!. I'm very happy with it.
This looks great in my living room
Thick and fluffy. Like the color of it. But 4 points because it's loose a lot and u can see debris flying around on the floor. Didn't try to vacuuming it yet. Will see later.
Nice Shag for everyday use
Ordered the "white". This Safavieh Rug is really nice and well made, but a definite "cream" color not white. If you need one to coordinate with true white, the "snow white" color is a better choice in the South Beach line. Ordering a non slip pad to place underneath,will help keep the rug secure. The Pile is high and in some areas you can see a little of the base. It is soft to the touch and has a well made backing. I like this line.
I order it in white and it came in this cream-ish tan color
Love Safavieh rugs. I've bought several over time, but this one disappointed me. It is not white!! It is yellow or at best cream. I found another use for it, so will not be returning it. Write up should be changed. Quality is good, just mislead concerning color.
NOT white as expected. More yellowy cream colored. Shag was long and not real thick. You could see the dark backing through the shag. I'm sad. Would have kept it if it was whiter.
Not worth it!
The rug looks really nice. However, it sheds loke crazy!! It is so bad that now you can beggin to see "Bald" spots!! We have not had this rug for more than a few weeks!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question