STA-BIL 360 22240 Marine with Vapor Technology, 32 oz.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$36.27 List price $45.34Save $9.07
- $11.00 Was $14.22Save $3.22
- $11.36 List price $19.99Save $8.63
- Reduced Price$6.88 List price $9.01Save $2.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
STA-BIL 360 Performance is the only fuel treatment to emit a revolutionary vapor technology that rises above the fuel line to protect your engine where others before it can't. Use it with every fill-up to help keep your engine running cleaner, leaner, smoother and stronger than ever.
STA-BIL 360 22239 Marine with Vapor Technology, 8 oz:
- Vapor technology protects engine and fuel system above and below the fuel line
- Helps prevent Ethanol fuel-related damage in vehicles and small engines
- Advanced formula for engines used in water environments, to better remove the moisture
- Helps prevent corrosion damage and helps remove water
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Vehicle Type:||Gold Eagle|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22242|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 4.57 x 9.98 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ml, I work with Gold Eagle Company, the makers of STA-BIL(R) products. IF your Mercedes Benz runs on gasoline, the answer is yes, you can use our Marine Formula STA-BIL product. If it is Diesel (Blue TEC), we do not recommend this formula. We would recommend our Diesel Formula (#22254), which Walmart at this time does not carry. Marine Formula STA-BIL has corrosion inhibitors to prevent rust and oxidation from forming in the fuel system, while stabilizing fuel for a year, and cleaning the injectors. We hope this answer helps you! SFM432by SM4325/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not compatible with the 2008 Mercedes Benz ml350 4matic because it this vehicle uses diesel fuel. STA-BIL Marine Formula Fuel Stabilizer is only compatible with gasoline or ethanol fueled engines.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I use this not only in my cars, but it's recommended for use in outdoor power equipment, such as lawn mowers, riding tractors, leaf blowers and the such. The "blue" helps the fuel system more than any other Sta-Bil product due to the ethanol they now put in gasoline which causes the engine to burn hotter and "leaner" (according to live readings of O2 Sensors) and can cause bearing damage by NOT adding a stabilizer to the gas that's offered today.by StillinSaigon1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The higher concentration of ethanol has the possibility of attracting more water that a lower ethanol content fuel. Because of this, adding STA-BIL® 360 Marine would be even more beneficial in helping to prevent ethanol issues such as corrosion, rust and water attraction. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this. Thank you.by Gold Eagle Product Expert3/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$25.69 List price $29.88Save $4.19
- Clearance$9.15 List price $10.72Save $1.57
- from $6.84