About This Item
About this item
Feel confident with the SAYFUT Women's Lace-Up Overbust Corset Intimates Busiter (Style Z2615). Corsets are made with the highest quality jacquard and 10 spiral steel boning. Skintight Waistline design is good for losing weight, shape a perfect figure.This fashion corsets are perfect for wedding, parties, cosplay, club, or just a bedroom lingerie.Every women needs one fantastic corset, this sexy of Satin corset is the perfect pick.
- Overbust fashion costume corset.
- Buckle-up on the front, easy to wear and to take off .
- Tight collar that is close to chest shape helps you to gather together chest, preventing drooping.
- Strong Corset Cord Lacing Back:Ribbon Lacing.The unusual crisscross ribbon lacing to the back creates a bodice effect.
- Skintight Waistline design, It's effective for weight loss, tummy control and slimming your abdominal area.
Measure around the waist to work out the most comfortable of support. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
S: Waist:23½-25½ Inch (60-65CM)
M: Waist:25½-27½ Inch (65-70CM)
L: Waist:27½-29½ Inch (70-75CM)
XL: Waist:29½-31½ Inch (75-80CM)
2XL: Waist:31½-33½ Inch (80-85CM)
3XL: Waist:33½-35½ Inch (85-90CM)
4XL: Waist:35½-37½ Inch (90-95CM)
5XL: Waist:37½-39½ Inch (95-100CM)
6XL: Waist:39½-41½ Inch (100-105CM)
Corsets are an important costume for centuries,becoming a fashion. In the 16th and 17th centuries, corset were used as undergarments in Italy and were brought to France in the 16th century by Catherine of Medici, and the french court began to accept it. In the mid-16th century,tights became a popular dress for European women. which is good to keep the tight-knit shape of a tight corset, and also with wood, ivory, and metal.
How to chose corset?
1. If you decide that you want a real corset, you will need to look at the boning.
To test if the boning is good enough, bend it quite sharply and it should spring back. If it kinks, it's a sure sign that it will dig in to your waist and be very uncomfortable.
It doesn't matter if the boning around the corset is slightly more flexible, so long as the bones at the front and back are fairly rigid.
2. Next examine the fabric.
Take the corset in both hands and tug on the fabric. It should feel very sturdy with no give whatsoever. If the fabric is thin enough to scrunch in your hand, it won't be sturdy enough.
3. Look at the laces down the back of the corset.
These are usually made of flat cotton, like shoelaces. Some types of ribbon can be used, but they have to be very strong material. Eyelets should be very well attached, otherwise they can pop off easily.
4. Know that style and fit of a corset can be the biggest issue especially if you are an unusual shape.
Corsets are designed to give a curvy figure to an average-shaped person, so if you are already quite curvy, you might need to get a "tight lacing" corset which has bigger hips (or even better yet, get one made-to-measure).
How to find your perfect size?
Corset is in order to make a more slender body, please don't compare with the general clothes' size.
For best results, measure your waistline above your belly button and choose your size and please use the SIZE CHART provided in the photo on the left ! but do not use the default Walmart Size Chart.
How to put on a corset by yourself?
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.